Santa & Whitaker are negotiating a green Chri$tmas!

Did you also jerk off to Payton Manning growing up or were you too young and it was Andrew Luck? With that I know your story, most of the FAA knows and is laughing at you.
Hd Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Are you describing boots here? Because he skimmed right over your previous post 🚬

Last edited by a moderator:
Even if someone scammed a hardship as an AG, going from struggling at a Level 5 to a Covid-baby Level 9 cert? You all deserve a RAZE, and RAZE WEN MVMNT will have your back.

Brother, someone who brags about a "paper marriage" for the sake of scamming a hardship does not deserve a RAZE. This is the kind of individual who gives everyone a bad name! Hopefully tomorrow brings more bread crumbs from the movement. I already spent it though so hurry up and RAZE SOON lol

Brother, someone who brags about a "paper marriage" for the sake of scamming a hardship does not deserve a RAZE. This is the kind of individual who gives everyone a bad name! Hopefully tomorrow brings more bread crumbs from the movement. I already spent it though so hurry up and RAZE SOON lol
Everyone deserves a raise. Don’t hate the player hate the game son.

Gail Lewis is available to work. Some say she could work 5 sectors at once

Fill me in. How does getting married justify a hardship?

Back
Top Bottom