Santa & Whitaker are negotiating a green Chri$tmas!

Top5fatcat

Trusted Contributor
According to TWO Santa campaign sources:

Rich has been meeting regularly with Mike Whitaker since the Senate confirmation. Team Santa staffers who are plugged into the message boards have their fingers on the pulse of the RAZEWEN legion, and are VERY aware of the burgeoning movement, so the candidates are too. Significant changes to pay coming soon. One in-the-know brother stated "both parties agree that in order to achieve a meaningful solution to the staffing crisis, pay must first be addressed. " :cool:

Quarterly bonuses are being discussed. A formula combining metrics like seniority/OJTI/CIC/Facility staffing % to work out exact amounts. Seniority always wins out and sounds like the old guard will here as well. They're also discussing a foundering bonus, the MOU language will be something like "Adversity Retention Bonus". This combined w the new parity pay will be a total game changer for those who qualify. Supposedly one sticking point is supervisor eligibility, but I say F those A-holes. Let them eat cake!

Bottom line is trust the process. The playing field is about to be leveled! It seems like a lot of Scrooges & Grinches have been poo pooing the RAZEWEN movement & making a mockery of it. Pretty soon the jokes gonna be on you and god willing we will all be celebrating Green Christmas (or rolling out early in New Year WELL before NATCA election) in line with our brothers and sisters in labor nationwide.

Santa Claus Christmas GIF by Karl's Bait & Tackle

This is why I never lost sight of RAZE WEN MVMNT!!

Can you elaborate more on any of the bonuses? The parity pay fascinates me I’ve heard that discussed before and know that it had been thrown around as a quick fix, do you know how soon some of the high level facility’s might see that?

Raze SUUN!

brother they are being mum on specific details. apparently Mick isnt even fullt read in theyre keeping it air tight. stakes too high.

Im already searching Black Friday deals on Amazon tho lol hope its not too soon

Dude, it would be a game changer, I didn’t trust Santa but maybe it’s going to be a free for all with the new administrator and the Biden Administration giving money away this fiscal year to try to buy all the federal employee votes.

This seems legit too, nobody knows for sure but it don’t seem like a random rumor as there are specifics and it’s plausible. It’s the only way to increase pay since they blew the chance to do so with the contract.

I think some airline dispatchers get quarterly bonus for keeping their license “current” and basically working the front line and not quitting. Maybe this is modeled after that? It would come just in time, NATCA was about to face an avalanche of drop outs in January who lost all the faith in them.

I’m very concerned about metrics being used to denote bonuses, in the past it has not worked out very well.
I actually like those metrics. Got to reward seniority to some extent. We don’t know if someone with 15 years in vs 3 years in will get a 5% bigger bonus or 50% bigger bonus, so we would need the details. But like how apparently you get more if you participated in OJTI, CIC, etc….. Those people make the facility work more than sups do so reward them a bit.

Bonuses are for salespeople and I don't work for commission. If NACTA grew a pair and negotiated a REAL contract with significant pay/compensation increases back in 2021, we wouldn't be in such uproar. National is only giving a damn because of elections; they see a strong chance of getting voted out and it has lit a fire under their asses to show some fake progress bullshit.

I actually like those metrics. Got to reward seniority to some extent. We don’t know if someone with 15 years in vs 3 years in will get a 5% bigger bonus or 50% bigger bonus, so we would need the details.

Yes! and this is the way for most unions.

Sups like CoffeeIV are obviously on the naughty list & about to get a giant lump of coal in their stocking and its going to be beautiful LOL should have thought about that when you turned your back on NATCA Coffeeboy. Seethe more

Angry Parks And Rec GIF

Bonuses are for salespeople and I don't work for commission. If NACTA grew a pair and negotiated a REAL contract with significant pay/compensation increases back in 2021, we wouldn't be in such uproar. National is only giving a damn because of elections; they see a strong chance of getting voted out and it has lit a fire under their asses to show some fake progress bullshit.
Yeah, I wish everyone could agree that is Santa gets us a raise prior to the end of his term we will vote him back in. If he doesn’t then we find someone new.

Kicking the can down the road and making promises isn’t enough. Everything I’ve heard from them is small ball increases to pay. We need a significant pay raise.

Back
Top Bottom