Santa & Whitaker are negotiating a green Chri$tmas!

Can NACTA even do a mid cycle MOU for a pay raise increase? Like others have mentioned, it's all for naught if there's no funding available from Congress.
I don’t think they can, that’s why the prevailing rumors have been new incentive pay, bonuses for keeping currency, etc…..

But if they can’t, that is on them, they chose not to when they could have negotiated with Biden and Pete, so in the end to me it’s the same final result.

It makes sense to be in NATCA if your training or if you have constant conduct or performance issues, or if your in a leadership position and can written your own schedule and stuff but that’s largely it.

I don’t think they can, that’s why the prevailing rumors have been new incentive pay, bonuses for keeping currency, etc…..

But if they can’t, that is on them, they chose not to when they could have negotiated with Biden and Pete, so in the end to me it’s the same final result.

It makes sense to be in NATCA if your training or if you have constant conduct or performance issues, or if your in a leadership position and can written your own schedule and stuff but that’s largely it.
Wouldn’t the easiest slam dunk incentive pay to negotiate be a percent per year as CPC at current facility. FAA management cries that CPC movement is the problem then pay us to stay.

Wouldn’t the easiest slam dunk incentive pay to negotiate be a percent per year as CPC at current facility. FAA management cries that CPC movement is the problem then pay us to stay.
10% for every second your plugged in. Why should I get paid the same amount to work as to be on break?

I think it has to be at least 20% while plugged in as while that would increase money in check it won’t help with retirement which is also being decimated by inflation.

I think it has to be at least 20% while plugged in as while that would increase money in check it won’t help with retirement which is also being decimated by inflation.
And that pay incentive will probably go away during the next contract negotiations when the govt institutes a wage freeze because of recession or sequestration.

Frankly, i feel OJTIs should get rewarded for successfully checking out devs/CPC-ITS. Maybe for every check out, they get to move their base salary closer to the top of the pay band. This will incentivize and help the lower level shitholes reach 100k+ faster rather than wait 20 years watching paint dry.

10% for every second your plugged in. Why should I get paid the same amount to work as to be on break?
Not a good idea. Then people on the opener would just stay plugged in for 2 straight. And then people will be fighting to get on position trying to beat each other back from break. It wouldn’t create a good atmosphere in the facility/area.

Not a good idea. Then people on the opener would just stay plugged in for 2 straight. And then people will be fighting to get on position trying to beat each other back from break. It wouldn’t create a good atmosphere in the facility/area.
Let everyone stay plugged in for 2 straight hours if they want to. There are enough positions to go around. Even at the slowest level four shithole tower you can split LC, GC, CD and CIC. At a center you can staff every D side. There will always be enough control positions to go around.

Let everyone stay plugged in for 2 straight hours if they want to. There are enough positions to go around. Even at the slowest level four shithole tower you can split LC, GC, CD and CIC. At a center you can staff every D side. There will always be enough control positions to go around.
Sure. But what kind of precedence will that set? Say this bonus goes into effect, and then at some point in the future it is taken away. Faa will see that we can run people 6-7 hours TOP. Then on a day you are short and it’s busy, you’ll be drained and safety won’t be top notch. They’ve already been pushing to open more and more positions when it is unnecessary. Natca, in collaboration with management, will say they won because now our membership is happy to open up positions and faa will rejoice because they got their way. It’s just not a good direction to take. Just give people bonuses for the sake of a bonus that they showed up to work all year and kept planes safe. Private sector gives holiday bonuses all the time and sometimes it’s not only from profits but just to boost morale.

lol nah people will look for the slower or dead position and stay there. I don’t think it would matter much long term tho

Apparently updates on the RAZE WEN movement now = trolling so the updates will be severely limited in nature. Could just go to Reddit if we wanted to have a BOOT over our heads 24/7. LOL this is my thread created by me to provide insight into current machinations of the NEB, so if i cant update it then its doomed. somoene doesnt want info out....

RAZE SOON

Sesame Street Idk GIF

Apparently updates on the RAZE WEN movement now = trolling so the updates will be severely limited in nature. Could just go to Reddit if we wanted to have a BOOT over our heads 24/7. LOL this is my thread created by me to provide insight into current machinations of the NEB, so if i cant update it then its doomed. somoene doesnt want info out....

RAZE SOON

Sesame Street Idk GIF
Brother I’m sorry MJ is censoring you. Chin up. Raze soon.

The FAA can still manage the area. Maybe it’ll do to them from opening positions that shouldn’t be open

RAZE SOON

Sesame Street Idk GIF
Harassing other users is trolling. You're not a victim.

FAA will continue to push level 5 tower controllers into level 12 radar facilities and fill the rest of the vacancies with CTI grads, leaving mid level facilities out in the cold. Tell me I'm wrong
You’re not wrong at all.

DidYouDoYourNATPRO you aren't wrong, but its funny when someone who couldnt certify at a level 5 & then scammed a hardship to become a Covid-Baby checkout agrees w you like he's an old head! LOL.

When we all get our raises for the new year it will level the playing field and no one will need to LARP we will all be able to organically feel important and pay the rent! My C90 guys confirm the OP's information.

DidYouDoYourNATPRO you aren't wrong, but its funny when someone who couldnt certify at a level 5 & then scammed a hardship to become a Covid-Baby checkout agrees w you like he's an old head! LOL.

When we all get our raises for the new year it will level the playing field and no one will need to LARP we will all be able to organically feel important and pay the rent! My C90 guys confirm the OP's information.
Only thing worse then COVID baby checkouts are those who scam hardships to be with a “spouse”, or enter with a spouse as a tandem deal only to have them split up or one work and the other try to survive on a one income family.

Only thing worse then COVID baby checkouts are those who scam hardships to be with a “spouse”, or enter with a spouse as a tandem deal only to have them split up or one work and the other try to survive on a one income family.
i saw one where they got divorced so the “ex” moved to where the kids were then they got remarried 😂

Back
Top Bottom