Scott AFB 2152 Vacancy

I guess. Or if someone absolutely has to be at a specific location. I have zero faith that the facility classification criteria will ever be updated. So until then we keep listing these tower positions as 10's? I hope someone with pull is pushing back on this.
Joke is on you. Some DOD controllers pushed to go from GS-11s to 12s and instead got bumped down to 10s. That had a domino effect across other towers.

Joke is on you. Some DOD controllers pushed to go from GS-11s to 12s and instead got bumped down to 10s. That had a domino effect across other towers.
I'm aware of the original situation that caused this. Doesn't make it right. Where I'm at GS-11 paper pushers are a dime a dozen. Regardless of the density/complexity of the facility, no controller should start as a 10. Its BS.

I'm aware of the original situation that caused this. Doesn't make it right. Where I'm at GS-11 paper pushers are a dime a dozen. Regardless of the density/complexity of the facility, no controller should start as a 10. Its BS.
Some controllers start as 9s. They need to get rid of the 9/10 controllers in general.....

I agree, I think it's BS.

Does anyone here know if the DOD 2152s got the 10% SSR bump yet?

Back
Top Bottom