Shoot The Breeze 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gosh, if only the disinformation bureau were here a few years ago to let everyone know that the Trump-Russia collusion allegations were such an insane hoax.

.gov website talking about the past 2 years. Decent read if you have time.
This isn't a ".gov website" talking about anything. It's a Dr's article taken from a journal that then got posted there. Anyone who has access on National Center for Biotechnology Information can post almost anything they want. It's definitely not a source of "government info", which is the way it sounded like you worded that. It's also from a doctor known to believe some wild shit, quoting other people who've made some ridiculous claims. Not saying it's 100% false, but I'd take a lot of that with a large amount of skepticism.

This isn't a ".gov website" talking about anything. It's a Dr's article taken from a journal that then got posted there. Anyone who has access on National Center for Biotechnology Information can post almost anything they want. It's definitely not a source of "government info", which is the way it sounded like you worded that. It's also from a doctor known to believe some wild shit, quoting other people who've made some ridiculous claims. Not saying it's 100% false, but I'd take a lot of that with a large amount of skepticism.
The author is a retired neurosurgeon.. I'll take what he says into consideration over your opinion. Sorry, but it's time to admit the past two years was and still is running off of bullshit.

The author is a retired neurosurgeon.. I'll take what he says into consideration over your opinion. Sorry, but it's time to admit the past two years was and still is running off of bullshit.
I didn't give an opinion for you to take over his. I'm telling you nothing on that site is something with "the weight of a government entity" behind it as the .gov suffix might imply, which is the way you worded it when initially linked. Unless the article referenced is literally something written by a government entity, which it is not. That said Dr. Oz is a real doctor, too. Good luck with advice from him!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom