Shoot The Breeze 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if this is true, but it only furthers the point that Nuclear energy is the safer and less harmful to health than any non renewable energy production, and is the easiest way to reduce the problems with the duck curve
They need to stay on top of it tho. We can’t allow these things to run past their lifespan and then cause environmental disasters

Super random but if you had a second job while in the agency and got fired from it can that mess up your security clearance?

This is way off topic but I’m just curious do towers ever go from contract to FAA? And how do they decide on it….examples?

I just laughed in disbelief that my CEDAR item on the COVID vax date said we can file exemptions “under law,” yet gave no resources, examples, template, steps, or contact info to send it to etc. It’s almost like they…don’t give a shit (shocker). “Here ya go, just fill this out or whatever idc.” Reminded me of my US History teacher in 12th grade that let us use our books for every assignment and exam, except we aren’t getting all of the pages this time. Probably a bad analogy, but whatever.

I just laughed in disbelief that my CEDAR item on the COVID vax date said we can file exemptions “under law,” yet gave no resources, examples, template, steps, or contact info to send it to etc. It’s almost like they…don’t give a shit (shocker). “Here ya go, just fill this out or whatever idc.” Reminded me of my US History teacher in 12th grade that let us use our books for every assignment and exam, except we aren’t getting all of the pages this time. Probably a bad analogy, but whatever.
Leave it be bro!
On the subject we've gone to and fro'!

Covid is dead
No more on this thread

Or I'll keep a rhymin'

Leave it be bro!
On the subject we've gone to and fro'!

Covid is dead
No more on this thread

Or I'll keep a rhymin'
I don’t want to leave it be. I would like answers, not a wave of the hand to change the subject. Unless it’s in here somewhere and I’ve missed it…I’m just trying my best to help others out who can’t find information themselves regarding exemptions and the how-to. I don’t want to see unvaccinated friends not utilize an opportunity given to them because NATCA avoids issuing clear-cut information and direction for their members. I believe it’s my human duty to help others when asked.

Reactions: twn
I don’t want to leave it be. I would like answers, not a wave of the hand to change the subject. Unless it’s in here somewhere and I’ve missed it…I’m just trying my best to help others out who can’t find information themselves regarding exemptions and the how-to. I don’t want to see unvaccinated friends not utilize an opportunity given to them because NATCA avoids issuing clear-cut information and direction for their members. I believe it’s my human duty to help others when asked.
Among the shitposts
Your answer will never lie
Email Paul and Trish

Thanks. You’ve been super helpful.

Anyone got any real and not passive aggressive advice?…please and thank you.
Tis not aggression
You've got the wrong impression

You've been lead astray
Thinking this is the way

To answer your covid questions.

It's all opinions and conjecture
And some really long lecture

And nothing is solved that way.

You aren’t gonna get an exemption. God bless. Stop talking about Covid here

The whole point is that it lead to a disaster. So we can’t assume all future nuke plants will be perfect
There has been 1 confirmed death associated with the Fukushima meltdown, regulations and inspections save lives. Meanwhile cows kill 22 annually, we need to find a new source of milk to be honest.

Just get your paperwork together showing past successful exemptions, wait for guidance from National, and you’ll be good to go

There has been 1 confirmed death associated with the Fukushima meltdown, regulations and inspections save lives. Meanwhile cows kill 22 annually, we need to find a new source of milk to be honest.
I made the switch to almond milk. Can't recommend it highly enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom