Shoot The Breeze 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
They could receive a card showing professional proof of a positive Covid test, at the very least. There’s millions of those people out there. An antibody test would be a next step.

If you don’t know the difference between natural immunity and an rna vaccine, you have bigger problems.

The desire to ignore this important science makes me think that big pharma has their paws in this more than the government cares to admit.
I don’t think they are ignoring it. But having someone just say I had Covid doesn’t really accomplish anything. I think you’d have to show either an antibody test or a vaccine record. A positive Covid test isn’t good enough. I also don’t think the vaccine card is good enough but I don’t know if the record keeping from all those mass vaccine sites are any good.

Mrna vaccine makes antibodies, 3 weeks later vaccine material is out of your body

Covid infection makes antibodies. 3 weeks later Covid infection material is out of your body. If you are still alive.

Lol I have no reason to be scared when I have the antibodies. Why are you scared of a tiny needle?
I’m not playing your game. I’m not going back and forth with you. Stop being a science denier

Onto another topic, anybody have good suggestions for shows? I’ve watched Squid Game

How was that? I'm in the middle of midnight mass its pretty good so far.
I was very surprised by it, and the plot kept making me want to watch it.
I wouldn’t recommend you watch it with kids around tho, but check out the trailer:

Also Alice in Borderland:

Both similar genres and pretty good shows for being foreign

What is that show about? Prime had some hit and miss shows. I fell off from watching The Man in The High Castle, it got lame
It’s in the future and they got humans that live in earth, mars , space stations etc. The first season is really good. Then I enjoyed the rest but it might get a little too sci fi for your liking. It was already a show with like 3 seasons when Amazon bought it

I was very surprised by it, and the plot kept making me want to watch it.
I wouldn’t recommend you watch it with kids around tho, but check out the trailer:

Also Alice in Borderland:

Both similar genres and pretty good shows for being foreign
Lots of good foreign TV on Netflix. Babylon Berlin was pretty great as well, and there's a Swedish one about the russkies taking over Sweden that's good too. Also liked the horror one on HBO that was in Spanish took place in Spain forget the name

Lol the science says to get the vaccine
To show I'm not biased it's time for your rhyme
Your takes are bad, it's just reddit you mime

Form your own opinions, the group think is bad
Biden won't know no way he'll get mad

Arguing with dolts is not a good look
Your post count is high, double of most
Doesn't mean you aren't dumber than an old post

Iambic pantemeter. Haiku and limerick
I've got rhymes for all with skulls way too thick.

So stop the arguing covid is lame
Played out the opinions we all know the same

Opinions are like assholes everyone's got one
On this subject I surely am done.

Still can't believe that show wasn't extended by syfy

I’m ok with that. It’s Bezos’ favorite show so Amazon dumped tons of money into it and the production values went up so much.

I need to try the expanse again. I found the pacing a bit slow didn't make it thru the first season.

Battlestar Galactica was the best syfy show fight me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom