Shoot The Breeze 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yet another chapter in the Democrat “do as I say about masks, not as I do” book. Why are they constantly hypocrites?
Because they don’t actually care either they just pretend to, it’s almost like Biden isn’t as left as the republicans claim him to be and he’s just another centrist democrat president

Because they don’t actually care either they just pretend to, it’s almost like Biden isn’t as left as the republicans claim him to be and he’s just another centrist democrat president
Hardest of agrees. The only thing left about Joe Biden is most of his brain cells, but less in an ideological way and more in a not there anymore way.

Because they don’t actually care either they just pretend to,

I mean, you’re right here.

it’s almost like Biden isn’t as left as the republicans claim him to be and he’s just another centrist democrat president
The fact that he’s attacking Manchin and Sinema for having the gall to be centrist and resistant when it comes to gigantic Democratic spending bills doesn’t quite jive with that.

I mean, you’re right here.

The fact that he’s attacking Manchin and Sinema for having the gall to be centrist and resistant when it comes to gigantic Democratic spending bills doesn’t quite jive with that.

Oldest trick in the book the rotating villain.

Manchin is well equipped for this role. Not sure what sinema is doing, she’s likely to get primaried now haha.
It doesn't matter because the dems, per the norm will spend the next few months hemming and hawing about the gop obstructing to give excuses for the huge loses in the midterms and then we have another wild swing and a congress and exec branch at odds with one another, nothing of import gets accomplished and the status quo continues.

It's all theater, has been for decades.

COVID Deaths per day under Trump = 400,000 in 386 days = 1036 deaths per day with No Vaccines
COVID Deaths per Day under Biden = 317.000 in 260 days = 1219 deaths per day with THREE VACCINES

Just think.......if they mandated the vaccines sooner even more people would have died. The only logical conclusion if you follow the science is that VACCINES WORK!!!! Spread the word people! VACCINES WORK and they are a godsend!

COVID Deaths per day under Trump = 400,000 in 386 days = 1036 deaths per day with No Vaccines
COVID Deaths per Day under Biden = 317.000 in 260 days = 1219 deaths per day with THREE VACCINES

Just think.......if they mandated the vaccines sooner even more people would have died. The only logical conclusion if you follow the science is that VACCINES WORK!!!! Spread the word people! VACCINES WORK and they are a godsend!
CACD17FE-539B-49D4-B435-FBFC57993833.png

It's been some time since I've dropped a rhyme

It's pretty fun but my brain was done

I bet tuco already had his shot, but if not

Dueces to you, goodbye brother

I hope you don't catch the China flu, less than 26 do you still get insurance thru your mother?

If so thank Obama, your ventilator will be payed for by your mama

It's okay though more trolls will happen

Even on guard I hear a lot of let's go brandon

It's been some time since I've dropped a rhyme

It's pretty fun but my brain was done

I bet tuco already had his shot, but if not

Dueces to you, goodbye brother

I hope you don't catch the China flu, less than 26 do you still get insurance thru your mother?

If so thank Obama, your ventilator will be payed for by your mama

It's okay though more trolls will happen

Even on guard I hear a lot of let's go brandon
I hope the break between that (alleged) Rhyme and the next one is QUITE A BIT LONGER. Stick to controlling Air Traffic Dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom