Shoot The Breeze

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s not being milked and no one’s getting furloughed. The national work group submitted an initial plan to HQ about a week ago and is waiting for a response.

There’s a reason they didn’t just extend the training suspension to July 15 like they have been and didn’t give a date. We’re getting close to bringing training back. I’m betting we’ll get some info this week.

It’s not being milked and no one’s getting furloughed. The national work group submitted an initial plan to HQ about a week ago and is waiting for a response.

There’s a reason they didn’t just extend the training suspension to July 15 like they have been and didn’t give a date. We’re getting close to bringing training back. I’m betting we’ll get some info this week.
FWIW our trainees were told on or about July 22nd for training

If I had to guess, trainees who have already been recalled to facilities to work might be allowed to start training sometime this month. Sadly, I doubt they’re going to bring anyone else back for the foreseeable future though. They’ve put a ton of focus on this virtual training idea that hasn’t even started at a lot of facilities yet. I can’t see them going through all the trouble to get that up and running and then just bringing everybody back in a week or two. Who knows when training departments/classrooms/labs will actually get up and running again.

If I had to guess, trainees who have already been recalled to facilities to work might be allowed to start training sometime this month. Sadly, I doubt they’re going to bring anyone else back for the foreseeable future though. They’ve put a ton of focus on this virtual training idea that hasn’t even started at a lot of facilities yet. I can’t see them going through all the trouble to get that up and running and then just bringing everybody back in a week or two. Who knows when training departments/classrooms/labs will actually get up and running again.
Wait. They're planning on doing virtual training? For trainees at facilities? Oh boy.

Wait. They're planning on doing virtual training? For trainees at facilities? Oh boy.
Yah they are starting a stage 3 qualification class via zoom at mine. Also stage 2 maps are going to be pas fail and distance some how. Lmao.

get the labs open. Solidarity with our RPO brothers and sisters.

People who were due for stage 2/3/4 classroom work are doing the classes on Zoom, others are just doing review type classes. Although there’s been a pretty wide range of how it’s actually being implemented facility to facility.

ACCOUNT CHANGE FEATURE ONLINE IT'S OVER FOR YOU BOYS TRUMP WINS LIBS LOSE

edit: admins how do i change my name back i made a huge mistake oh god this is just like Faceoff

It's parody accounts all the way down, we are all just PushingTin alts

edit: I got changed back, what a tragedy

Last edited by a moderator:
Why not? Remember the “RESPECT” briefings they we’re going to have once a month

They “say” the academy is re-opening... so they’re going to bring all these people in from all over, and places with a lot of cases. Someone will for sure test positive whether an instructor or student and they will shut the whole thing back down again.

They “say” the academy is re-opening... so they’re going to bring all these people in from all over, and places with a lot of cases. Someone will for sure test positive whether an instructor or student and they will shut the whole thing back down again.

let’s do it. I heard a rumor trainees at facilities at home will be required to redo OKC also. It’ll take years to catch up! Let’s do it!!!

Academy should have reopened today. Did it not?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom