Shoot The Breeze

Status
Not open for further replies.
BITCH KATSU BURGER MORE BETTER THAN YOU'LL EVER KNOW TAKE THIS BLASPHEMY DOWN NOW

KATSU BURGER IS LIFE
never eaten at katsu burger, ill have to try it. I used to get Chicken Katsu sandwiches from 7/11 when I lived in japan, been craving them ever since.

Call me crazy but I'd rather eat from any 7/11 in Asia than most fast food places in the US. 7/11 is one of the main reasons I want to go back to Japan.
Me and the wife used to do "7/11 dinners" once every week or two because the food was so good. The sandwiches, the pancakes, the bread, the soba, it was all so good. That and getting chu-hi's delivered off amazon to my door lol

Not gonna lie, they're good, but that fusion shit can get a little far for my tastes lol
They are the all time greatest burger.
No burger can compare.

Bow down.

Jaks porterhouse is the penultimate steak. There is likely one better somewhere, certainly not more than one.

never eaten at katsu burger, ill have to try it. I used to get Chicken Katsu sandwiches from 7/11 when I lived in japan, been craving them ever since.
Chicken katsu curry with cheese and garlic naan bread from coco's......I shed a tear everytime I think about how good it is.
Me and the wife used to do "7/11 dinners" once every week or two because the food was so good. The sandwiches, the pancakes, the bread, the soba, it was all so good. That and getting chu-hi's delivered off amazon to my door lol
Chu-hi's were my go-to. I don't think I've ever found anything near as enjoyable to drink than those. I've tried to find them different places stateside but have never been able to.

Chicken katsu curry with cheese and garlic naan bread from coco's......I shed a tear everytime I think about how good it is.

Chu-hi's were my go-to. I don't think I've ever found anything near as enjoyable to drink than those. I've tried to find them different places stateside but have never been able to.
Fuuuuuck I was there for 2 weeks last year and had Coco's like 4 times, at least 2 or 3 highballs a day. Wife and I want to move there some day. The trains alone are worth the trip.

We started in Fukuoka and worked our way up to Tokyo...apparently the shinkansen line to Sapporo is supposed to be operational by 2026 (COVID notwithstanding). We did the Green Pass tickets...I would go back just to drink beer and smoke Black & Mild's in the smoking car again.

Actually had a buddy that's in the AF on Oki bring me some when he came back over on leave lol...it's just not the same

When I was stationed at Pendleton we would take trips on shift weekends and get Coco's. I need the chu-hi stateside though.

Fuuuuuck I was there for 2 weeks last year and had Coco's like 4 times, at least 2 or 3 highballs a day. Wife and I want to move there some day. The trains alone are worth the trip.

We started in Fukuoka and worked our way up to Tokyo...apparently the shinkansen line to Sapporo is supposed to be operational by 2026 (COVID notwithstanding). We did the Green Pass tickets...I would go back just to drink beer and smoke Black & Mild's in the smoking car again.
I was stationed in Okinawa and unfortunately didn't take advantage of my time over there. I was either deployed or spent my time drinking, so didn't get to see any sites or do any traveling. If only I could go back and talk to my 19 year old self and tell me what a dumbass I was being.

Anyone who actively chooses Whataburger over In-N-Out cannot be trusted. I now live near neither, but I've legit had daydreams of double-double animal style burgers ever since I moved from Las Vegas. I miss In-N-Out and Raising Canes so much it hurts... or that might just be my clogged arteries. Either way, it's causing me pain.
Like I ate wattaburger in okc. But you won’t catch me in one in dallas

I ordered some tonkatsu ramen off amazon and it took 3 months to get here (they mailed it via japan post internationally) but its some of my favorite instant that you can buy. I prefered the local BIK/indian restraunts around to coco's even though I know that's blasphemy. All my boys from yokosuka know about that ghorka palace life.

I ordered some tonkatsu ramen off amazon and it took 3 months to get here (they mailed it via japan post internationally) but its some of my favorite instant that you can buy. I prefered the local BIK/indian restraunts around to coco's even though I know that's blasphemy. All my boys from yokosuka know about that ghorka palace life.

Oh dude, we're lucky to have a legit Japanese ramen/curry house here. They make some on par shit too
d81a7a636e8f2fcb58fecced161ef805_640x640.jpgIMG_9707.jpgl.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom