Shoot The Breeze

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sodium, atomic number 11, was first isolated by Humphry Davy in 1807. A chemical component of salt, he named it Na in honor of the saltiest region on earth, North America.

Good luck at RTF
I’m sorry, I missed the conversation and the thread grew so big so fast I don’t want to scroll though pages to find it.

Are you seriously telling this guy “good luck at RTF”? Or are you making a joke reference to that Midland TX, NATCA company man, cultists, homesteader, Fac Rep who doxed a trainee here and told him “good luck at RTF” when the kid had the balls to come on here to complain that it takes 3 years to get checked out at Midland and that union/management there were both telling him that that is ok?

I’m sorry, I missed the conversation and the thread grew so big so fast I don’t want to scroll though pages to find it.

Are you seriously telling this guy “good luck at RTF”? Or are you making a joke reference to that Midland TX, NATCA company man, cultists, homesteader, Fac Rep who doxed a trainee here and told him “good luck at RTF” when the kid had the balls to come on here to complain that it takes 3 years to get checked out at Midland and that union/management there were both telling him that that is ok?
1605971248704.jpeg

Good luck at RTF is the new “ohhhhh you in troubleeeee”

Or are you making a joke reference to that Midland TX, NATCA company man, cultists, homesteader, Fac Rep who doxed a trainee here and told him “good luck at RTF” when the kid had the balls to come on here to complain that it takes 3 years to get checked out at Midland and that union/management there were both telling him that that is ok?

One of the mods here used to be at Midland. They probably saw the post, looked at the IP linked to the account and told their fac rep buddy.

One of the mods here used to be at Midland. They probably saw the post, looked at the IP linked to the account and told their fac rep buddy.
░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓▀█░░░░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░▄▀▓▓▄██████▄░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░▄█▄█▀░░▄░▄░█▀░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░▄▀░██▄░░▀░▀░▀▄░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░▀▄░░▀░▄█▄▄░░▄█▄░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░▀█▄▄░░▀▀▀█▀░░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░▄▀▀░▐░░░░░░░░ ░░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░▐░▄▄▀░░░░░░░░░ ░░▄▀░░░▐░░░░░█▄▀░▐░░░░░░░░░░ ░░█░░░▐░░░░░░░░▄░█░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░█▄░░▀▄░░░░▄▀▐░█░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░█▐▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀░░▐░█░░░░░░░░░░ ░░▐█▐▄░░▀░░░░░░▐░█▄▄░░░░░░░░ ░░░▀▀░MODS░░░░▐▄▄▄▀░░░░░░░░░

Reactions: twn
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom