Shutdown Watch - 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

So a single Democrat, not a group like the Freedom Caucus as I already said. Also Mueller said "“We did not address ‘collusion,’ which is not a legal term,” Mueller added. “Rather, we focused on whether the evidence was sufficient to charge any member of the campaign with taking part in a criminal conspiracy. It was not.”"

That whole article is about one senator and the Republicans trying to use the Mueller report which is idiotic. So lets try again, as I said before show me an article where a group of democrat representatives or senators called for impeachment for Trump working with Russia.

So a single Democrat, not a group like the Freedom Caucus as I already said. Also Mueller said "“We did not address ‘collusion,’ which is not a legal term,” Mueller added. “Rather, we focused on whether the evidence was sufficient to charge any member of the campaign with taking part in a criminal conspiracy. It was not.”"

That whole article is about one senator and the Republicans trying to use the Mueller report which is idiotic. So lets try again, as I said before show me an article where a group of democrat representatives or senators called for impeachment for Trump working with Russia.
JFC You are dense

Yah we work for the government and we are about to go on food stamps. But the big gov is more worried about HUNTER
It’s not about hunter, it’s about that huge cocaine fueled cock of his infiltrating every cock pit he came across (and on).

Here you go you gaslighting retards. Don’t fucking act like it didn’t happen and wasn’t copy pasted across every fucking news outlet.

Here you go you gaslighting retards. Don’t fucking act like it didn’t happen and wasn’t copy pasted across every fucking news outlet.
You guys have more “news” outlets than us. Lmao. Fox News is the most popular “news” there is

Well, considering Donald’s campaign did collude with Russian Intel agents & Kremlin lawyers, what’s your complaint?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom