Shutdown Watch - 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't be opposed to the Republicans firing the ELMs guys + the guy that thought it would be "funny" to add goats to our mandatory out-of-the-operation-for-3-hours-while-your-coworkers-are-tubing IST/"this is how important TMU is for the 50th time" powerpoints.

How’s that Trump Russian collusion case going?
Well considering Trump and Russian collusion was never something the Dems pushed unlike the Republican "Freedom Caucus" or whatever they call themselves.

But hey, the republicans did find that Trump colluded with Russia, they just don't care.

But I'm sure this "investigation" will go as far as the Hillary Clinton Benghazi trials. Just a witch hunt for republicans to whine about until Christmas. Then it's on to Starbucks and how they leave the Christ out of Christmas or some other moronic thing.

If you have annual leave on the schedule you should be okay to be furlough status for it, but calling off sick for a shift might still count against your sick leave balance if management wants to be assholes about it and wait for grievances to roll in.
The first week of October is the best time to go see your doctors and I hear it’s the only appointments available. Never too early to get those sick requests in

Well considering Trump and Russian collusion was never something the Dems pushed unlike the Republican "Freedom Caucus" or whatever they call themselves.

But hey, the republicans did find that Trump colluded with Russia, they just don't care.

But I'm sure this "investigation" will go as far as the Hillary Clinton Benghazi trials. Just a witch hunt for republicans to whine about until Christmas. Then it's on to Starbucks and how they leave the Christ out of Christmas or some other moronic thing.
Dems never pushed Russia collusion? WTF are you smoking

Dems never pushed Russia collusion? WTF are you smoking
Trump’s campaign manager, Paul Manafort, was working with and providing polling data to a Russian Intel agent during the campaign. Additionally, Trump’s son and other campaign personnel met with a Kremlin lawyer in Trump Tower to discuss the campaign. This was all shown in the Mueller report.

Coffee and 32 are a different kind of unintelligent. It’s difficult to ignore them, but try and not let the morons bother you. It’s typical progressive attitude. Gaslight until eternity.
You can open an imax with that projection

Trump’s campaign manager, Paul Manafort, was working with and providing polling data to a Russian Intel agent during the campaign. Additionally, Trump’s son and other campaign personnel met with a Kremlin lawyer in Trump Tower to discuss the campaign. This was all shown in the Mueller report.
Don’t forget the fbi agent mcgonigal who recently plead guilty , and was in charge of some large parts of the Russian investigation and encouraged people to shut it down had one of the same Russian contacts as manafort and admitted to it in court.

Nothing to see here.

Dems pushed that Trump was trying to use Ukraine to investigate Biden's son and wouldn't provide any support to Ukraine unless they did. That's what Trump got impeached for.

Now provide an article where a group of democrat senators called for impeachment for Trump working with Russia. I'd love to see the article. Needs to be from anyone other than Fox News or a blog/podcast.

Dems pushed that Trump was trying to use Ukraine to investigate Biden's son and wouldn't provide any support to Ukraine unless they did. That's what Trump got impeached for.

Now provide an article where a group of democrat senators called for impeachment for Trump working with Russia. I'd love to see the article. Needs to be from anyone other than Fox News or a blog/podcast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom