Sonesta ES Suites

Sonesta ES Suites

SM Sonesta

Sonesta Suites
Housing Provider
SM Sonesta submitted a new resource:

Sonesta ES Suites - Apartment comfort-hotel amenities. Exclusive study space, and free breakfast.

We offer all the comforts of living in a fully furnished apartment with all the amenities of staying in a hotel.
All our rooms are suites, and come equipped with full size walk-in kitchens- fully stocked with dishware, silverware, 12 cup coffee pots, toaster etc.
Light touch housekeeping service every day and full service cleaning once a week.

We offer two room types: Studio King Suites or Two Bed/Two Bath Lofts (the lofts are 1200 square feet! Perfect if you have a friend who you want...

Read more about this resource...

Hello!
I thought I would start a thread to introduce myself and my property to the site. My name is Kenna, I'm the Sales Manager at the Sonesta ES Suites in Oklahoma City. We are one of the approved FAA housing locations, and our FAA students are always satisfied with our property and services! Some information about our property:

- All rooms are suites with FULL walk-in kitchens
- Two room types: Studio King Suites or Two Bed/Two Bath Lofts (the lofts are 1200 square feet! Perfect if you have a friend who you want to room with)
- Outdoor pool, fire pit, and grilling station
- 24 hour gym
- Laundry on site
- Complimentary full hot breakfast every morning and evening social Tuesday-Thursday with light dinner.

At Sonesta, we believe in everyday surprises, so there's a good chance there are special treats of some kind throughout the week as well.

We also offer an exclusive study space provided for FAA students so they can study in groups, or if you just feel like studying somewhere other than your room.

I'd love to know your thoughts about the property and if there's anything you guys want to see from the place you choose to stay in OKC!

Attachments

• Studio King Floor Plan.jpg
    Studio King Floor Plan.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 91
  • Two Bedroom Loft Floor Plan.jpg
    Two Bedroom Loft Floor Plan.jpg
    197.4 KB · Views: 94
  • Pool.jpg
    Pool.jpg
    2 KB · Views: 89
  • Breakfast buffet.jpg
    Breakfast buffet.jpg