Job Listing ST-11600802-22-LG (NAS Key West)

The post is about an open job listing or offer
I'd say the reason they pulled it is because too Manny qualified people applied. They will re write it to be specific to the guy they told will get the job. Dod is a good old boy club. my 2 cents.
Negative, it was pulled because it was advertised as a separate position for both GS-11/12 when it should be an 11 with promotion to 12 upon certification.

I believe that in the email saying it was being reposted it looked like they are changing it to a GS-11 position. Unless I read it wrong. Also would you take priority in the base housing or do you have to wait a while like the military members?
You go on a list that is first come first serve, expect about a 6-7 month wait (it was for me). Most military rotate out about December/January.

Yeah, like I said. Just put yes if there's even a remote yes. otherwise you get DQ'd and don't even have a human look at it. If a human looks at it and is like "oh nah, he/she doesn't ACTUALLY qualify" then you are kinda boned.
Better to be boned by a human than a machine though. Probably

You guys have had 3 dev 3s for months and only need 1 more cpc to be able to release. Just soak up that 20% ojti pay and get those guys done and bid SCT for a guaranteed selection
One hasn't started training, ones halfway though hours, and the other is in limbo. I've been earning that 10% recently. People are getting 15-20 hours a week

One hasn't started training, ones halfway though hours, and the other is in limbo. I've been earning that 10% recently. People are getting 15-20 hours a week
Hopefully the announcement is posted tomorrow, I feel like I use to know where you were at but hell if I remember.

These qualification questions don't make a whole lot of sense to me. I can be the spouse of a military member and qualify. I can be a land management employee and qualify. I can be a political appointee and qualify. FAA Air traffic controller for 10 years? Not qualified or eligible to apply. Guess they're looking for military only on this one.

Back
Top Bottom