Switch from terminal to en route

ct14

Anyone know if this is possible? Been waiting for a long time, over a year and a half..and if the next class that’s available is en route was wondering if HR would be willing to switch me.

From what I know, placement is largely based off of aptitude test scores. You almost certainly will not be able to change tracks. Never hurts to try, but I wouldn't have high hopes there. Best of luck to you.

Ok so what are the determining parameters?
Can't verify it's truth but I was told 9yrs ago in Oak City, that our names are put on a list (I've heard nothing of how its organised) and they alternate selections: Enroute, Terminal, Enroute, Terminal, Enroute, Terminal, and when one track runs out of spots the remaining people on the list are given the other track.

Can't verify it's truth but I was told 9yrs ago in Oak City, that our names are put on a list (I've heard nothing of how its organised) and they alternate selections: Enroute, Terminal, Enroute, Terminal, Enroute, Terminal, and when one track runs out of spots the remaining people on the list are given the other track.
I also cannot verify anything, but when I was hired in '08 the rumor was score 90 and above on the atsap was enroute, and below to a certain point was terminal. If it's random it certainly couldn't hurt to reach out and ask for a change. All of these dynamic decisions that have changed a thousand times in my 14 years in the agency are well above my pay grade.

I thought BQ went enroute and WQ went terminal until I got BQ and went terminal and a friend of mine got WQ and went en route. Seems randomized nowadays

I also cannot verify anything, but when I was hired in '08 the rumor was score 90 and above on the atsap was enroute, and below to a certain point was terminal. If it's random it certainly couldn't hurt to reach out and ask for a change. All of these dynamic decisions that have changed a thousand times in my 14 years in the agency are well above my pay grade.
Lol at higher scores going to enroute

Back
Top Bottom