Terminal Terminal Basics 01/22/2020

Hi all, I have been scheduled for this class date.
Haven't searched for housing yet aside form Anatole which is full now, I'll have to inquire at Kim's after x-mas.
Speaking of which does anyone know the end date for this?

Happy holidays!
There's already 6 of us at Kim's I believe, so you will be in good company!
And CC is right. It's until 4/16

Well there are 8 of us who have posted here. I assume that would be the entire class unless they have gone back to classes of 12. Looks like everyone is going to Kim’s with the exception of my stay at the Anatole.

Look forward to seeing y’all in a few weeks

Well there are 8 of us who have posted here. I assume that would be the entire class unless they have gone back to classes of 12. Looks like everyone is going to Kim’s with the exception of my stay at the Anatole.

Look forward to seeing y’all in a few weeks
I’m booked at Anatole as well.

New genesis and corporate housing were booked three weeks ago when I called. A&T had it for me

How are you all?! As my wife said, we'll be joining ya'll for terminal Jan. 22. I'm all sorts of fired up! Gonna be a great class. KAB and I come from Nashville.

Man, that must be a crazy unusual situation. I assume HR intentionally put you in the same class, right? Do you have some sort of guarantee that you'll go to the same facility if you both pass, or will you guys be sent to opposite sides of the country?

Man, that must be a crazy unusual situation. I assume HR intentionally put you in the same class, right? Do you have some sort of guarantee that you'll go to the same facility if you both pass, or will you guys be sent to opposite sides of the country?
They go to the same place.

Yeah! We will go to the same place. Basically whichever of us scores higher officially picks and the other follows. We did all our stuff at the same time that way we would have a higher chance of being put together. Being at the Academy wasn't a guarantee, but our POC CS is awesome so I feel like she did her best to keep us together.

Yeah! We will go to the same place. Basically whichever of us scores higher officially picks and the other follows. We did all our stuff at the same time that way we would have a higher chance of being put together. Being at the Academy wasn't a guarantee, but our POC CS is awesome so I feel like she did her best to keep us together.
Going to be awkward if one of you doesn’t make it lulz

Code Red Alert! Code Red Alert! Excitement detected! Must delete! Must delete! No fun for you. Only alcoholism, smoking, and depression are allowed in the glorious field of FAA ATC. Get in the back of the line and pay your dues!!!! hahahahhahhahahaha All jokes aside good luck EVERYONE even those damn good ol boys and those overconfident CTI brats (sarcasm)!

Back
Top Bottom