Terminal Terminal Basics 02/27/2020

Did you have to sign a lease? The housing FAQ says a lease shouldn't be required FAA Academy Student Services – Housing FAQs

I'm asking this because I'm being asked to sign a lease with Anatole, but through A&T Corporate Housing.
Did you have to sign a lease? The housing FAQ says a lease shouldn't be required FAA Academy Student Services – Housing FAQs

I'm asking this because I'm being asked to sign a lease with Anatole, but through A&T Corporate Housing.
I had to sign a rules document and a confirmation letter.

The lease is very basic and more of an agreement that you are not going to destroy the place or take advantage of the utilities. No smoking, pets are extra, clean the place, etc. Went through A&T as well

Anatole is booked up, they’re putting people on a waiting list now. I don’t think that’ll change, what’s everyone’s second choice?

Currently booked at Crash Pads, but I may switch to Kim's because quite a few people are staying there from this class.
Yeah I think having half at Anatole and half at Kim's seems to be how this class will go. I think it'll be good so we have options for studying locations. Only a few minutes away from each other

With the Facebook group, there are 9 of us so far. Anyone on here not in that group? I'm sure there are some that don't use this website either, just curious on class size.

Anyone get anything back from their housing provider saying we won’t be at the academy on day 1? Something about a nearby town called Norman?

Back
Top Bottom