Terminal Terminal Basics 02/27/2020

Since those of us that were sent home from the academy may be finishing basics online depending on how your class does on this whole online program, how’s it going? You guys finish on Friday? How is the program?
We finished, we all passed, but it was fucking treacherous. We completed all of basics in 14 days of instruction time. Personally I dont see it going well for students without instructor input.

We finished, we all passed, but it was fucking treacherous. We completed all of basics in 14 days of instruction time. Personally I dont see it going well for students without instructor input.

Jeez, 14 days.
If you don't mind me asking: How were your block and final exams? What were the approximate number of questions?

Jeez, 14 days.
If you don't mind me asking: How were your block and final exams? What were the approximate number of questions?
Block tests were nothing compared to the End of Course. Block Tests averaged 50 questions I'd say, and EOC was 182. EOC was brutal, highly technical, and was a lot more difficult then end of block tests.

Jeez, 14 days.

Please keep in mind that it was 14 days because of the Virus. Personally, the 10 hour days for the last week was brutual due to being burnt out and back to back test so they could send us on our way.

Before the virus, speaking for myself (Off the street), the courses were paced fine and I felt like I learned a lot. But ECO was brutal, much more technical.

Back
Top Bottom