Terminal Terminal Basics 3/26/2020

You know you can private message people... Just saying...
And you know this is a thread for our Terminal class date so you could just not read it... just saying...

Not my class, be there a little earlier, but you may be creating an environment that is excluding other classmates from opening up in discussion. English is the standard language through class and the job, maybe stick to it while on the discussion board and keep private messages through private channels.

Not my class, be there a little earlier, but you may be creating an environment that is excluding other classmates from opening up in discussion. English is the standard language through class and the job, maybe stick to it while on the discussion board and keep private messages through private channels.
Oh please. There were three people in this class who have responded to this thread. So far, still only the three of us. In fact, pretty much nothing was happening in here until me and my other classmate started to get to know each other. Then apparently everyone else who isn't a part of our group decided we were doing it wrong. Honestly, I don't understand why people who are not a part of our class feel so compelled to tell us what to do in here.

I apologize everyone for connecting with my classmate and future coworker. It will not happen again. /s

Ele mora em Patos. Eu estou achando que você é Mórmon, certo? Ele é mórmon também. Minha esposa falou que tem muitos gringos lá também
Mormon sim. Nao estava em Patos muito.

Nossa senhora cara, o povo aqui nao gosta da gente falando sobre coisas.

Oh please. There were three people in this class who have responded to this thread. So far, still only the three of us. In fact, pretty much nothing was happening in here until me and my other classmate started to get to know each other. Then apparently everyone else who isn't a part of our group decided we were doing it wrong. Honestly, I don't understand why people who are not a part of our class feel so compelled to tell us what to do in here.

I apologize everyone for connecting with my classmate and future coworker. It will not happen again. /s
Lol, I'm in the class and I'm not worried about it. It's all good.

Just got off the phone with my HR POC. She gave me the option to video in to onboarding next week on our class start date. I’ll get paid without per diem, and be ready to go to OKC when needed. She told me to cancel my reservation at Anatole as well. I’m awaiting emails to explain the process and there will be new forms to fill out. I can’t say I have a clear picture of what’s going on, at first I thought she was telling me I’ll take basics from home, but I’m pretty sure that’s not the case. Such a mess. I suggest you guys reach out to your POCs.

Just got off the phone with my HR POC. She gave me the option to video in to onboarding next week on our class start date. I’ll get paid without per diem, and be ready to go to OKC when needed. She told me to cancel my reservation at Anatole as well. I’m awaiting emails to explain the process and there will be new forms to fill out. I can’t say I have a clear picture of what’s going on, at first I thought she was telling me I’ll take basics from home, but I’m pretty sure that’s not the case. Such a mess. I suggest you guys reach out to your POCs.

Not in this class but 4/10- seems like 3/17 is the sacrificial lamb.

If you're getting paid without per diem then what are you actually doing at home? Just staying there waiting for the command to go to OKC?

Last edited:
Not in this class but 4/10- seems like 3/17 is the sacrificial lamb.

If you're getting paid without per diem then what are you actually doing at home? Just staying there waiting for the command to go to OKC?
Yeah that’s what she made it sound like. Not an ideal situation but I’m surprised we’ll be getting paid at all while we wait. Again, I don’t have a clear understanding of what the plan is and am waiting for more emails. I’d imagine HR will be reaching out to all scheduled classes with these offers. Not sure. I’ll update when I find out more.

Pretty sure they intend you'll be doing Basics online at home. Why would they pay you for nothing if they could just skip swearing you in and not pay you anything?

Pretty sure they intend you'll be doing Basics online at home. Why would they pay you for nothing if they could just skip swearing you in and not pay you anything?

Seems like the best decision at the moment (outside of delaying classes for months)

From my conversation it sounded like we would be training from home, but that this wouldn’t be an option for everyone.

Back
Top Bottom