Terminal Terminal Basics 3/26/2020

I'm different because I'm already an FAA employee. Still working during the shutdown. I will only be attending basics in OKC which is optional for me since I was a military controller. Then I'm going to FSS training in Alaska. But I want to go to OKC because 1) I've never been there and 2) they won't pay travel expenses to Alaska otherwise.
No iPad for me. I haven't talked to anyone from HR in over a month. They told me to just stay in my current job until the academy reopens....but that's before online basics was a thing.

I'm different because I'm already an FAA employee. Still working during the shutdown. I will only be attending basics in OKC which is optional for me since I was a military controller. Then I'm going to FSS training in Alaska. But I want to go to OKC because 1) I've never been there and 2) they won't pay travel expenses to Alaska otherwise.
No iPad for me. I haven't talked to anyone from HR in over a month. They told me to just stay in my current job until the academy reopens....but that's before online basics was a thing.
It's possible that they didn't offer digital onboarding+online basics to you because of your situation, I would think?

I accepted the digital onboarding, and got an iPad last week. Still waiting to hear about next steps.

Back
Top Bottom