Terminal Class pass rate

Yeah I’d rather not be on the beach in 82 degree weather all year round with an easy airspace and quick checkout time….with amazing staffing…. I’d rather go to a place with 6 day 60 hour work weeks in the frozen tundra where no one can visit you easily.
I mean if you like to ski Juneau is a no brainer

It sounded like it was ranked number two… meaning it had to be taken. Maybe the order wasn’t exact on the list we got.
I thought they got rid of mandatory spots when they went to this 1 slot per student testing thing

I thought they got rid of mandatory spots when they went to this 1 slot per student testing thing
That just means every spot is mandatory now. If four people passed, the first four facilities on the list should have been assigned. But like Waves said, perhaps the list that was posted wasn't in the proper order.

That just means every spot is mandatory now. If four people passed, the first four facilities on the list should have been assigned. But like Waves said, perhaps the list that was posted wasn't in the proper order.
Yeah but if someone takes an alternate there’s one left over right? I thought alternates were just additional spots for those harder to staff oconus places.

Good point... I had thought that taking an alternate dropped a slot from the bottom of the list just the same as washing out. Maybe not.

Good point... I had thought that taking an alternate dropped a slot from the bottom of the list just the same as washing out. Maybe not.
Nah an alternate can be selected in place of any available facility on the list when it’s your time to pick. It adds to the list.

That’s why FAI is number 1 on the next list. And if there’s no alternates it will be selected

Also there were only 4 people in the class and they were able to choose from 6 facilities. A few people dropped out and one was recycled to the next class

Back
Top Bottom