2. ACK
3. HLN
4. LVK
5. HLN
6. FRG
7. ROW
8. DAY

No alts
Christ what do you pick if you’re number one here? Has to be Dayton or Livermore just for the chances of being released one day.

pick ACK and maybe the FAA blesses you with your choice of region again.
Not actually a bad idea. I heard from my coworker whose classmate had to be reassigned because there was no housing on the island. Taking the ferry was also out of the question because it only operated during tower shifts. Got Tallahassee tower or somewhere in Florida.

Not actually a bad idea. I heard from my coworker whose classmate had to be reassigned because there was no housing on the island. Taking the ferry was also out of the question because it only operated during tower shifts. Got Tallahassee tower or somewhere in Florida.
FXE

There is no way that becomes a regular occurrence, but then again not much makes sense here

PIE & SRQ as well.

Christ what do you pick if you’re number one here? Has to be Dayton or Livermore just for the chances of being released one day.
FRG too I mean Long Island blows but they're cat 1 they've been like 99% staffed for a while idk why they're even getting people

I’m actually in the 11/12 class and I have a good shot a 1. I honestly have no idea what to pick. This list is something else. We are already down 1. Dayton is gone.

“Not HLN. Not HLN. Not HLN…”
harry potter gold GIF

I’m actually in the 11/12 class and I have a good shot a 1. I honestly have no idea what to pick. This list is something else. We are already down 1. Dayton is gone.
LVK then FRG would be my picks. Best chance to get out of there. Plus you get Bay Area locality plus 10% CIP and you have a few choices of varying expensiveness for where to live.

Back
Top Bottom