Terminal Class pass rate

I mean…his odds of getting #1 are 1/7.

Studying Matt Damon GIF by MIRAMAX

It’s easy to go from having the highest score to failing a day later. That’s why I was like “uhhh wait what?”
Yah but it’s hard to go from having the lowest score to number 1. So like he might be right that 1 is a possibility. Others are fighting to barely get 70

I’m not going to fault you for not being able to play the air traffic control video game but usually it’s the other way around with the scores lol
Man I got a 100 on my first ground and an 86 on my second... and I had a 100 until literally the last 15 seconds. At 29:45 I had 2 airplanes crossing 16 and saw 1 finish the cross and for some stupid reason closed the runway crossing while airplane #2 was on the runway lol. I wasnt paying attention to the time either so I had no idea it was almost over.

How well do the airplanes respond in the system? i hear they’re finicky with voice recs and accents?
I have a slight lisp and had no problems with voice rec. there are some words that they are finicky with but the instructors will tell you which words and different words you will use only at the academy (ie continue taxiing --> taxi via, and following --> traffic (for sequence))

How well do the airplanes respond in the system? i hear they’re finicky with voice recs
I got a shitty accent, and the planes would do weird shit, like I would clear someone to land and they’d read back breaking out of approach, and veer left into the VFR traffic. But once you get to problem 6/7 they add a second RPO which stopped 80% of the issues. Then on the PAs they have 2 RPOs on both ground and local. So you won’t have to worry about the voice rec for PAs

I got a shitty accent, and the planes would do weird shit, like I would clear someone to land and they’d read back breaking out of approach, and veer left into the VFR traffic. But once you get to problem 6/7 they add a second RPO which stopped 80% of the issues. Then on the PAs they have 2 RPOs on both ground and local. So you won’t have to worry about the voice rec for PAs
Oh I see now!! Thanks for the info! I can’t imagine having bad voice on a PA. That would make me nervous lol

Man I got a 100 on my first ground and an 86 on my second... and I had a 100 until literally the last 15 seconds. At 29:45 I had 2 airplanes crossing 16 and saw 1 finish the cross and for some stupid reason closed the runway crossing while airplane #2 was on the runway lol. I wasnt paying attention to the time either so I had no idea it was almost over.
Good rule of thumb. A “delay” is 5 minutes. Once it hits 25 minutes, you can only lose points for moving planes on the ground as long as they weren’t already waiting.

Back
Top Bottom