Terminal Class pass rate

FWIW I think TRI is possibly on the verge of an upgrade. Was looking at the tcip earlier and if I remember correctly they’ve been above the breakpoint for 7ish months.

MLI is a great place. I am a current trainee there. I was able to certify through the tower in 4 months. Great atmosphere with the coworkers and the city itself isn't bad. Not a major city but there's plenty to do over the 4 cities. Semi-Pro Hockey, and baseball, Arena Football. Plenty of bars and restaurants. We will also be well over our number with the handful of trainees we currently have so if you are trying to get out it should be possible once you certify within about a year and a half depending on RTF classes.

Hello everyone! I am looking at a class date very soon. I have heard this is the hardest thing anyone has ever done so I am wondering for those who are attending or have recently passed, is there any advice you could pass along on the best way to approach this huge challenge? Any tips or ways to go about it to increase your chance of success and understanding? Thank you!

Hello everyone! I am looking at a class date very soon. I have heard this is the hardest thing anyone has ever done so I am wondering for those who are attending or have recently passed, is there any advice you could pass along on the best way to approach this huge challenge? Any tips or ways to go about it to increase your chance of success and understanding? Thank you!
Don’t worry man, it’s not the hardest thing anyone has ever done, about 70% pass in terminal #trustthescience

There's not much to it, just chill. It's actually not that bad. When you get to the sims, call traffic and that makes everything 100x easier.

If I can do it, you can do it

Don't let a small+ or bigger aircraft go around on the pattern runway otherwise you can't let the guys in the pattern do touch and goes without getting multiple deals. Just land them and take one deal rather than opening yourself up to more

Back
Top Bottom