Terminal Class pass rate

The other huge thing is get your departures out! I got really behind on my last local PA and lost like 30 points on departure delays alone because I stopped launching people.

Very quiet here... How many were lost?
At least one made it, NEW found out we got an AG today. ATM didn't even know the facility was on the list ?
Sorry for the wait! We’ve been getting stuff in order, and had a couple tough goodbyes with people who would've made it on any other day.

Final count is 7/9 passing. Flint and TRI #2 were off our list.

Hey if you get nantucket, don't quit. The trick is to burn all your leave stating you can't find a place to live and then harass NATCA national literally every day.

They say "we hear you, please stop calling" but you have to keep harassing them. Camp out on the sidewalk with your badge and call the local news. Put the FAA on blast and they'll send you to Florida.

If they send you to nantucket, you gotta start that scam life on day 1.

Fuck em

Hey if you get nantucket, don't quit. The trick is to burn all your leave stating you can't find a place to live and then harass NATCA national literally every day.

They say "we hear you, please stop calling" but you have to keep harassing them. Camp out on the sidewalk with your badge and call the local news. Put the FAA on blast and they'll send you to Florida.

Fuck em
Does that strategy work for ZOA too?

Fuck em
There where several AGs there like 6 months back that where all transferred out because they couldn't find housing apparently.

Back
Top Bottom