Terminal Class pass rate

My bad I was just talking about class sizes pretty much.

With a passing class of 5 your list of options seems so much worse than the older threads

I saw in the Enroute thread that they let you request facilities before you go to academy sometimes, I wonder if terminal allows such a thing
I'd be willing to bet if you wanted to take ACK they would let you from the onset. That's the equivalent of what the enroute side let's you do.

Would kill to go there after being in the agency for 5yrs but instead it comes up on terminal lists for academy every 6 months ? classic faa

Yeah man this kinda thing is what’s making me hesitant to accept the offer

I wonder what % of people just retire from the career after seeing a bad placement list

Yeah man this kinda thing is what’s making me hesitant to accept the offer

I wonder what % of people just retire from the career after seeing a bad placement list
Honestly don’t think it’s a lot. I’ve learned there’s waaaaay more people than I ever would have imagine that are worried about money rather than where they live or how close they are to home….that being said can’t beat the pay in a shit hole for what you actually do on a daily basis so ??‍♂️ Take the place that gives you a chance to get out quick is my suggestion

Would kill to go there after being in the agency for 5yrs but instead it comes up on terminal lists for academy every 6 months ? classic faa
I'm right there with you. I'm from the east valley so SDL would be killer. Most frustrating thing for me is SDL was on the list 3 months after I graduated. Like are you kidding me?

I'm right there with you. I'm from the east valley so SDL would be killer. Most frustrating thing for me is SDL was on the list 3 months after I graduated. Like are you kidding me?
I’m from the east valley also lol go Skyline! ? Prescott had 2 mandatories the week before my evals and I was livid still think about it every time NCEPT hurts me lol

I’m from the east valley also lol go Skyline! ? Prescott had 2 mandatories the week before my evals and I was livid still think about it every time NCEPT hurts me lol
LOL go DESERT RIDGE HAHA

Back
Top Bottom