Terminal Class pass rate

So sad it’s like this, it should not be a big ask for someone to go to a level 7 or lower facility in a large areas like southern AZ. But NCEPT made it impossible, they will never pick up as they will constantly be fed academy grads.

NATCA’s NCEPT fucked the new generation more then if NATCA would have accepted the “B” pay scale for new hires under the white book.

So sad it’s like this, it should not be a big ask for someone to go to a level 7 or lower facility in a large areas like southern AZ. But NCEPT made it impossible, they will never pick up as they will constantly be fed academy grads.

NATCA’s NCEPT fucked the new generation more then if NATCA would have accepted the “B” pay scale for new hires under the white book.
Shit I can’t get out of my facility for the life of me people willing to go anywhere and all I want is AZ it’s absolutely impossible. Management won’t even hire my poor soul out there ?

NATCA can do no wrong. I imagine if most of the people got to their final facility NATCA numbers would drop from the bullshit they’ve pulled in the last 10yrs ?

This isn't true. They are moving away from that, and instead trying to put Academy Grads into facilities that have a lot of ERRs out.

This isn't true. They are moving away from that, and instead trying to put Academy Grads into facilities that have a lot of ERRs out.
Just like they are using dynamic decisions to “benefit” us also. I’ll believe it when I see it but that’s a lot of trust to have in the FAA’s plans and what they’re telling everyone….

Yeah I've come to terms with the fact that I'll probably never get back home.

Try going to DVT they don't send academy hires there right?

DVT is borderline underpaid for the sheer amount of bullshit they have to deal with.
Rather be underpaid and working traffic in the sunshine rather than sitting on my butt all winter in the Midwest ??‍♂️ Also coming from a low lvl facility it’s hard for a 8(falcon field) 9(Deer valley) 10(PHX) 11(P50) who are always hella staffed to ever wanna select you ?

Rather be underpaid and working traffic in the sunshine rather than sitting on my butt all winter in the Midwest ??‍♂️ Also coming from a low lvl facility it’s hard for a 8(falcon field) 9(Deer valley) 10(PHX) 11(P50) who are always hella staffed to ever wanna select you ?
Sounds like you need to up your PAC contribution

You dated yourself with the 18 person in a class thing, no way that could ever happen again it’s way to fucking dangerous. So you are using outdated data, in the last several years and the way the program is now run/scored terminal pass rates are about 70%.
What’s dangerous is making the course easier so ppl that would normally not pass, pass just because there’s a controller shortage.

to anyone who says go to a lower level facility to check out faster, what’s the point if you all say the transfer process sucks regardless and you’ll be stuck their for 5 years either way?

Is the whole “get checked out quick” just for the raises or what

Back
Top Bottom