Terminal Class pass rate

When you pass at the academy and go to the new location, what are all the posts about that I see for training? What are you training for at that point - to keep moving up? After training are you then transferred to a new facility? Thank you.

When you pass at the academy and go to the new location, what are all the posts about that I see for training? What are you training for at that point - to keep moving up? After training are you then transferred to a new facility? Thank you.
Training at the academy is level one, like 5% of the training you'll do. Big leagues is at the facility.

What happens if you accept the offer to start but then change your mind before starting the online basics class? Are you able to do that or do you have to go through with it at that point?

If you're gonna quit, at least be a bro and take the worst facility on the list before you go. There's 0 reason not to finish and take the ZOA/ZNY/FAI slot first.
Plus you can get paid out that sweet travel day and COS leave and probably your accrued annual and sick leave if you really milk it.

After passing the academy, I know you get some paid days to relocate to the new city. Can you request a longer time to relocate (unpaid, of course)? How far out could you push it?

How often do you guys see Minnesota on a list for a place to go? I scrolled back to April 2022 and didn’t see anything.
DLH seems to pop up quite a bit on experienced bid lists. STP was just on one of the last few experienced lists. I've seen FCM pop up for academy lists more than anything other tower in MN. Obviously no one's getting MSP out the gate. MIC (Crystal) would probably be the easiest and shortest training time for a slow level 4.

Alternatively, your shitty hometown is on every list EXCEPT yours. And when you ask the placement people if maybe you could go home to ZNY, they tell you it's on a training hold for that week only, enjoy your new life in Albuquerque.
there was an en route class that had SIX slots for ZNY that nobody in that class wanted. The very next class had people that wanted to go and were willing to swap but the placement people said "sorry but fuck off". At least two people that were going to be forced to go to ZNY ended up quitting and sending those slots to the next class

there was an en route class that had SIX slots for ZNY that nobody in that class wanted. The very next class had people that wanted to go and were willing to swap but the placement people said "sorry but fuck off". At least two people that were going to be forced to go to ZNY ended up quitting and sending those slots to the next class
“Willing to relocate to ANY FAA facility?” They put YES than quit after having to go to ZNY. What losers.

Back
Top Bottom