Terminal Class pass rate

DLH seems to pop up quite a bit on experienced bid lists. STP was just on one of the last few experienced lists. I've seen FCM pop up for academy lists more than anything other tower in MN. Obviously no one's getting MSP out the gate. MIC (Crystal) would probably be the easiest and shortest training time for a slow level 4.
Thank you!

I was in this class. I resigned the day before eval. I just hated ATC and didn’t want this for myself. I also didn’t want to be a contributing factor for someone losing points on the PE and not getting the job.

I believe 1 didn’t pass because of some RPO error which caused him to get a deal. Very unfortunate
It’s better to pass and jump on a mandatory that no one wants then quit. But I hear you not wanting to hinder someone. That’s crazy that can even happen

One way is to click on Wiki, then Facilities, then click on your desired facility and it will tell you everything you need to know about the location.
Thanks man, saw that. Mostly I was goofing on ADMIN for their, or on here for ‘like’ 6 different ways..lol

Does anybody know when the next terminal class graduates?
End of September

It’s better to pass and jump on a mandatory that no one wants then quit. But I hear you not wanting to hinder someone. That’s crazy that can even happen
Believe it or not, all those 4 FAI slots went to people who actually wanted to go to Alaska. Only 2 were mandatory. So I didn’t think it was necessary to take the FAI slot for/from anyone — so at that point I was just making sure no one might have lost points because of me

Believe it or not, all those 4 FAI slots went to people who actually wanted to go to Alaska. Only 2 were mandatory. So I didn’t think it was necessary to take the FAI slot for/from anyone — so at that point I was just making sure no one might have lost points because of me
What do you mean by “lost points”?

They can't directly lose you points, but if they're doing a shit job it can mess up your flow.
So even if it’s not your turn there’s still pressure knowing you can mess someone else up. I guess that kind of stresses the importance of study sessions and making sure all of your classmates are up to par.

The evaluations are set up where one student works local while one works ground. One can’t directly influence the other, but if ground bumbles through an apreq that local ends up inadvertently approving (example), then local gets the points taken away as well.

Back
Top Bottom