Terminal Class pass rate

So does that mean the bottom 2 facilities from your list drop off? So AVP and STS get taken off due to the class ahead of you And EVV and another ROC spot gets added?
No we didn't get the list until the class ahead finished selection. EVV should've dropped to us too but it was sent to previous experience instead

So does that mean the bottom 2 facilities from your list drop off? So AVP and STS get taken off due to the class ahead of you And EVV and another ROC spot gets added?
No. You only lose facilities from failures in your own class, you do not lose facilities because another class has failures. Generally if the class before you has failures their drop offs will land on your list, and as you see the previous class lost ROC and EVV and we got ROC but not EVV. Who knows why not EVV. FAA logic lol. So if my class has 2 failures then the next class will likely get STS and AVP but not guaranteed. Two classes ahead of me had 3 failures and their bottom 3, GTF, MLU, and HTS, dropped off and fell on to the class prior to me.

We didn’t get our list until after the class before us made their selections and I believe that is how every class works. You don’t get your list until the class before you selects.

Also, STT is an alternate for us so nobody is forced to choose it.

No. You only lose facilities from failures in your own class, you do not lose facilities because another class has failures. Generally if the class before you has failures their drop offs will land on your list, and as you see the previous class lost ROC and EVV and we got ROC but not EVV. Who knows why not EVV. FAA logic lol. So if my class has 2 failures then the next class will likely get STS and AVP but not guaranteed. Two classes ahead of me had 3 failures and their bottom 3, GTF, MLU, and HTS, dropped off and fell on to the class prior to me.

We didn’t get our list until after the class before us made their selections and I believe that is how every class works. You don’t get your list until the class before you selects.

Also, STT is an alternate for us so nobody is forced to choose it.
You’ll get the top X number of facilities on the master list on the day they pull it. The list shuffles every Wednesday so there are scenarios where the facilities that fall off a class’ list will not appear on the next class’ list because the staffing is fluid. It could be no longer top X or it’s slot could be filled or reserved with other placement streams that week.

Back
Top Bottom