Terminal Class pass rate

^This^
Also I actually did enjoy MRY even though it was expensive
How was it, Honestly? I’m interested in California facilities but do hear a lot about how expensive it is. I do blow off the “expensive” narrative more than I probably should lol

Last edited:
How was it, Honestly? I’m interested in California facilities but do hear a lot about how expensive it is. I do blow off the “expensive” narrative more than I probably should lol
The only things in California that are really that more expensive than other urban areas you might end up are housing and gas. Housing is a big one but if you don’t drive a ton gas isn’t that big of a deal.

The only things in California that are really that more expensive than other urban areas you might end up are housing and gas. Housing is a big one but if you don’t drive a ton gas isn’t that big of a deal.
Beautiful state. Don’t forget taxes tho. State income tax, sales tax etc. gonna take a bite. Real estate tax about average nationally.

I mean housing is the worst part definitely. In Monterey you can’t really get anything below $600K for 2/3 bedrooms so ever owning a house there wasn’t really in the cards for awhile, but since I didn’t want to stay there it wasn’t a huge deal

Beautiful state. Don’t forget taxes tho. State income tax, sales tax etc. gonna take a bite. Real estate tax about average nationally.
Yeah taxes are high. Most places don’t have both high sales and income tax. If the salt deductions came back that would be nice.

I live in the Midwest and my state income taxes are higher than California. People just talk about it but never really look at how the tax brackets are broken down.
Curious, what state in the Midwest?

I live in the Midwest and my state income taxes are higher than California. People just talk about it but never really look at how the tax brackets are broken down.
Calif has among the highest taxes in the nation. It’s base sales tax rate of 7.25% is higher than any other state . It’s top marginal state income tax rate of 13.3% is the highest in the US.

Calif has among the highest taxes in the nation. It’s base sales tax rate of 7.25% is higher than any other state . It’s top marginal state income tax rate of 13.3% is the highest in the US.
CA is 8th in combined sales tax.

CA tax rate of 13.3% applies to individuals making $1,000,000+ so is essentially moot. It's 9.8% for individuals $58,635 to $299,508.

Back
Top Bottom