The FAA staffing problem that NO ONE is talking about

Some states like FL GA and TX are already opening up and I'm not seeing anyone race to buy tickets to vacation there.
Felt necessary to respond to this. My parents are in Florida vacationing now. They're from Indy. The for there yesterday, and the hotel they're staying at is max capacity for what they're allowing. Also their flight from IND - PGD was sold out.

Felt necessary to respond to this. My parents are in Florida vacationing now. They're from Indy. The for there yesterday, and the hotel they're staying at is max capacity for what they're allowing. Also their flight from IND - PGD was sold out.
Let me guess, it was on AAY?

The "experts" in 05-07 also said the economy was great and there was nothing to worry about. Everything is fine. Truth is experts don't know shit. They don't understand the economic impacts of all of this. The economic fallout was inevitable. The coronavirus is simply the pin that pricked the biggest credit bubble in history and will ultimately accelerate the timeline to the same result that was coming anyway. Or maybe I'm just an idiot and you guys are right. I forgot to price in our savior J Powell coming to rescue us all with his unlimited money printer BRRRRRRRR! V shaped recovery ahead!. If you look at the stonk market, you can clearly see that coronavirus is canceled!

r/wallstreetbets is leaking

It’s like who do we all owe this money too. All the countries are in the same position. Just call it good. The only thing that actually limits us is resources.

The overwhelming majority of debt isn’t owed to foreign countries but rather to Americans (e.g. social security).

GOOD! tssk tssk the Sniffle Police power hungry governors wont like hearing that. THey want us locked down til all germs have been eradicated. Forgett flattening the curve, that was soooo MArch

Human jellyfish mealy mouthed spineless Tom Wolf of PA called businesss trying to reopen and survive "Cowardly, deserting in the face of the enemy". Time for the peasants to storm the castle! History takes on a whole different context when you see it happening live. Viva la revolucion! The people are choosing to rise up and stop the madness on their own.

viva.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
GOOD! tssk tssk the Sniffle Police power hungry governors wont like hearing that. THey want us locked down til all germs have been eradicated. Forgett flattening the curve, that was soooo MArch

Human jellyfish mealy mouthed spineless Tom Wolf of PA called businesss trying to reopen and survive "Cowardly, deserting in the face of the enemy". Time for the peasants to storm the castle! History takes on a whole different context when you see it happening live. Viva la revolucion! The people are choosing to rise up and stop the madness on their own.

View attachment 3766
You ignore desperate, angry people at your peril

Attachments

• A892FE8B-C124-4A62-810E-6B776D5339B2.jpeg
    A892FE8B-C124-4A62-810E-6B776D5339B2.jpeg
    64.8 KB · Views: 46
The overwhelming majority of debt isn’t owed to foreign countries but rather to Americans (e.g. social security).
This is true, it’s one thing they rarely report on the news and don’t go out of the way to teach in school. I was terrified of the national debt growing up. Then I learned we only owe 1-2 trillion to China, 1 or so trillion to Japan, another 1-2 miscellaneous trillion combined to other countries and the rest what we owe is to ourselves for things like social security based on 40 year projections and some other accounting tricks that should not even count at true debt.

Now that there will be an additional 4-5 trillion in COVID related relief bills if anyone ever brings up national debt again to me in my life I’m going to laugh in their face. We will see slightly higher taxes and inflation but it won’t be 1920’ Germany. I thought she was nuts but I guess AOC was right, “the national debt doesn’t matter because you can always just print more money”.

This is true, it’s one thing they rarely report on the news and don’t go out of the way to teach in school. I was terrified of the national debt growing up. Then I learned we only owe 1-2 trillion to China, 1 or so trillion to Japan, another 1-2 miscellaneous trillion combined to other countries and the rest what we owe is to ourselves for things like social security based on 40 year projections and some other accounting tricks that should not even count at true debt.

Now that there will be an additional 4-5 trillion in COVID related relief bills if anyone ever brings up national debt again to me in my life I’m going to laugh in their face. We will see slightly higher taxes and inflation but it won’t be 1920’ Germany. I thought she was nuts but I guess AOC was right, “the national debt doesn’t matter because you can always just print more money”.

Money printer go BRRRRR.

I thought she was nuts but I guess AOC was right, “the national debt doesn’t matter because you can always just print more money”.
Holy ever-loving fuck did Pointsixtyfive/AOC just solve the national debt, world hunger, world poverty, and wealth inequality in one single sentence? Call it in boys this goose is cooked!

at my center almost every area has had 2 scopes open and the traffic is picking up and the weather is starting...

Back
Top Bottom