The FAA staffing problem that NO ONE is talking about

They just do classes whenever they feel like it. Just wait your turn they say. Those less senior people in the other area turn is first but don’t worry. Ok pandemic. JuSt Be HaPpY yOuR nOt FiReD
Do places really do training classes based on seniority? I have never heard of that in the three places I've been. It's always whoever certified first and has been waiting the longest gets to go to class next.

Do places really do training classes based on seniority? I have never heard of that in the three places I've been. It's always whoever certified first and has been waiting the longest gets to go to class next.
I don’t know how they do it. Personally I’ve had to wait around for months on end. Is this going to go on long enough that I’m going to lose the certifications I have and get to start training all the way from the beginning?

Well there’s 2 vaccines for one of them so that probably helps, Cuomo.

Whats your point? Even with a flu vaccine there are still as many as 50 million infections a year in the USA. Do you honestly think with 50 million COVID cases we'd be in the same number of deaths as the flu?

Whats your point? Even with a flu vaccine there are still as many as 50 million infections a year in the USA. Do you honestly think with 50 million COVID cases we'd be in the same number of deaths as the flu?
Do you honestly believe that the infection tally is accurate in our country with very few tests being administered? Do you honestly believe the death count that they are reporting is actually all from COVID? No dog in this race but I don’t really trust our leadership in any sense. Or other countries for that matter. Especially China....

Do you honestly believe that the infection tally is accurate in our country with very few tests being administered? Do you honestly believe the death count that they are reporting is actually all from COVID? No dog in this race but I don’t really trust our leadership in any sense. Or other countries for that matter. Especially China....
Whatever. We’ve done the most testing of anyone. We deserve our badge of honor

I don’t believe it’s that low. But how far off do you think it is? I certainly don’t think it’s 50 million.

As far as deaths go. Don’t even look at covid deaths. Look at deaths that are higher than average and you get an even worse number than confirmed covid deaths.

Still only .06% of the population has been infected. Ok the numbers are bad so lets quadruple it, now .24% of the population has been infected... much ado about nothing.

Still only .06% of the population has been infected. Ok the numbers are bad so lets quadruple it, now .24% of the population has been infected... much ado about nothing.
Bet you’re one of those people that openly protests and flaunts how they’re not wearing a mask because Fox News “science” told them it’s ok. I heard Clorox works for protection, maybe try that next

the flu vaccine covers one strain of The flu virus that is why we still have so many. Covid-19 is one strain of a corona virus discovered in 2019. Comparing flu deaths and Covid deaths is not the same thing

the flu vaccine covers one strain of The flu virus that is why we still have so many. Covid-19 is one strain of a corona virus discovered in 2019. Comparing flu deaths and Covid deaths is not the same thing
I’m the one who thinks you shouldn’t compare them.

Back
Top Bottom