The woeful unpreparedness of Management

Would it be possible for NATCA to hold a vote of no confidence with senior FAA leadership over all of this?

I would support a vote of no confidence in NATCA. I am just as happy with their response as I was with their stand on privatization. They’re all cut from the same cloth.

Oh, here come the dislikes. Sorry. I forgot. You're not allowed to be unhappy with the way the people you pay to represent you. You're only allowed to be unhappy with the people who actually sign your check so you can pay the people to represent you.

Last edited:
I would support a vote of no confidence in NATCA. I am just as happy with their response as I was with their stand on privatization. They’re all cut from the same cloth.

Oh, here come the dislikes. Sorry. I forgot. You're not allowed to be unhappy with the way the people you pay to represent you. You're only allowed to be unhappy with the people who actually sign your check so you can pay the people to represent you.
I liked it just to be contrary

what facility do u manage?

giphy.gif

what facility do u manage?

giphy.gif

Oh, yes. Now I must be management. Yeah, okay. I forgot the one exception to the rule...you can always criticize the union if it involves NCEPT.

I still haven’t figured you out. You’re either an exceptional troll or incredibly stupid. #BestJobintheWorld

NATCA email said A sides get sent home. Didn’t mention all developmentals.

Back
Top Bottom