The woeful unpreparedness of Management

I would normally agree but the likelihood of it passing as a separate bill is unlikely with a Rep. controlled Senate.

Dem's are just taking advantage of the chaos and using it as leverage to get bills they want passed. It's shitty (imo) but it's how both sides play the game.

and hey, if it helps us...

Is correct.
As someone who said aloud that Trump should not leverage our pay to get Wall funding, I cannot in good faith say aloud that Dems should leverage relief for people to get union protections.

But secretly I hope they do.
#selfishaf

Someone just posted on Reddit that all facilities are going to skeleton crew configurations, and also that training is halted until at least April 15. Any confirmation on that?

Someone just posted on Reddit that all facilities are going to skeleton crew configurations, and also that training is halted until at least April 15. Any confirmation on that?
I don’t believe it’s set it stone yet but yes that’s what I heard also. Training stopped completely till the 15th, then revisited.

Reddit is run by NATCA shills, dont trust it! This site is full of only those who are pure of heart ❤ and play everything straight.

...Except for the ones who dont :lol:

Still laughing at the mod over there who files ERR's to stop people from leaving his facility then turns them down.

Jesus Christ You know he doesn’t really do that right? He was being sarcastjc to someone and all y’all dumbasses took it hook line and sinker and still go on about it 2 years later.

Jesus Christ You know he doesn’t really do that right? He was being sarcastjc to someone and all y’all dumbasses took it hook line and sinker and still go on about it 2 years later.
I struggle to really believe that, but my own personal opinion. When he was on the boards he was bragging about how he always denied earning credit on the front end as CIC.

I struggle to really believe that, but my own personal opinion. When he was on the boards he was bragging about how he always denied earning credit on the front end as CIC.

NEVER let the details get in the way of a good story. Eff that co*&blocker!

ITS true that Reddit is run by NATCA shills tho. Post anything remotely non company line and...proof. disappears.lol during shutdown anyone who said they were banging out, they'd all be like OMG that's illegal brooo!!!!

I am also hearing that something may be imminent on going to lower staffing., but meh. Once (a hundred?) bitten twice shy.

NEVER let the details get in the way of a good story. Eff that co*&blocker!

ITS true that Reddit is run by NATCA shills tho. Post anything remotely non company line and...proof. disappears.lol during shutdown anyone who said they were banging out, they'd all be like OMG that's illegal brooo!!!!

I am also hearing that something may be imminent on going to lower staffing., but meh. Once (a hundred?) bitten twice shy.
During the election he kept deleting and finally banned my posts for being “divisive and untrue” regardless of the testimony or videos I produced thus resulting in my permanent ban ?

During the election he kept deleting and finally banned my posts for being “divisive and untrue” regardless of the testimony or videos I produced thus resulting in my permanent ban ?

Uh oh! You must have been a Zilonis disciple! Big deal that they secretly wanted to sell everyone out, get in line son!

If someone is realistically only 20-30 hours from CPC they should probably just certify that person.

I think we'll see a lot of this. I got my first recommend on my last position during a busy session one week prior to pandemic. Didn't have an opportunity to run sufficient traffic with my second trainer before operations plummeted. I've been told certification is likely one way or another, though now I'm off on "underlying condition" leave.

Back
Top Bottom