The woeful unpreparedness of Management

Since the people on excused absence are “recallable”, what exactly does that mean for someone at home? 24 hour notice? Come in immediately?

For us, we were told we were recallable for part or all of our scheduled shift. if they needed coverage during another time, they would call whoever was scheduled to be there.

What's the point? They're getting plenty of official time right now and the biggest ask they've been able to get the FAA to concede to is letting Clearance Delivery trainees stay home. Fucking useless.

Well this is just silly. Just because the union doesn't have the power to make the agency give us all paid time off without charging us leave doesn't mean that it's useless having people advocate and negotiate on your behalf for things.

700 dollar fine? Damn the government never misses an opportunity to make money off its citizens. “Do you have your travel papers?” Lol

Let's be real, if there was no consequence then people would ignore it... They probably will risk it even with the fine

Have any of you guys under any type of shelter in place order gotten any documentation stating that you are an essential employee for use in traffic stops and shit?

My sisters coworker got pulled over this morning and was able to provide a letter, however the cop said it's a 700 dollar fine if you can't present anything in my state.

Yet another thing I'm sure the agency is behind on.
Yes we got that letter that someone posted below. Need that and your badge

I can see cops pulling people over left and right for no reason now and using it to their advantage
If it makes you feel any better, I got some clarification. The fine was for businesses not the individual (for now) and there's now a stack of those letters by the sign in computer.

If it makes you feel any better, I got some clarification. The fine was for businesses not the individual (for now) and there's now a stack of those letters by the sign in computer.
Is that computer anywhere near the weather briefing computer? I don’t know wheee neither are. Mighty bold for you to assume I know anything ?

They're waiting for the end of the week when traffic is expected to really drop off. Commercial traffic at least.
My old facility went to 3-10s days ago. If they leave it up to the local levels some facilities will take weeks to make a decision, then claim "it's almost over, we'll just keep everyone coming in". Great week to be on prime time!

Some extreme changes forthcoming per the ASO phone conference. More information as it ends.

I have a lot of packages yet to be delivered via Amazon, all to help me in my present ennui during these trying times of quarantine. Y'all need to keep that NAS well-lubed and running at 100%, no exceptions.

As best as possible, 3 separate teams/crews to work the same assigned schedule, 5 work days. Off 10 calendar days afterwards until the work week you’re assigned starts again. The 10 calendar days off will rotate, as will your work days. No shift swaps or RDO changes/swaps.

As best as possible, 3 separate teams/crews to work the same assigned schedule, 5 work days. Off 10 calendar days afterwards until the work week you’re assigned starts again. The 10 calendar days off will rotate, as will your work days. No shift swaps or RDO changes/swaps.
Sounds dumb. Get infected, take the incubation period off, then return to work and infect everyone else

Back
Top Bottom