TMU

What is the TMU hiring/training process like?
The hiring/training process at our facility is to wash out on your first 2 d-sides, barely check out at a level 5 tower, get picked back up at center then monitor for 15 min in every area then call down with a T-route that takes every aircraft into the weather and then proceed to email my supervisor for not complying. It’s a pretty sweet gig.

Oh I forgot, then make sure to tell everyone at the party that you are an air traffic controller and yeah it really is that stressful and that you save thousands of lives every day.

The hiring/training process at our facility is to wash out on your first 2 d-sides, barely check out at a level 5 tower, get picked back up at center then monitor for 15 min in every area then call down with a T-route that takes every aircraft into the weather and then proceed to email my supervisor for not complying. It’s a pretty sweet gig.

Oh I forgot, then make sure to tell everyone at the party that you are an air traffic controller and yeah it really is that stressful and that you save thousands of lives every day.
This is beautiful. Fucking FAA at its finest.

michael fassbender perfection GIF

Elevating ineptitude to an art form. Brilliant!

Back
Top Bottom