Training Hold… Again?

darth vader GIF by Star Wars

Can’t imagine something like this happening and no one on here hearing about it.

Can’t imagine something like this happening and no one on here hearing about it.
Kinda my thought too, but Reddit was kind of ahead of the game on this stuff early on with COVID too. This seems like a pretty drastic step though considering close contacts aren’t even made to quarantine anymore. And as far as I’m aware, there hasn’t been a massive spike of cases in the agency or anything.

Kinda my thought too, but Reddit was kind of ahead of the game on this stuff early on with COVID too. This seems like a pretty drastic step though considering close contacts aren’t even made to quarantine anymore. And as far as I’m aware, there hasn’t been a massive spike of cases in the agency or anything.
I hope it’s not true but also selfishly I do because I had spot leave denied later this week for “training” lol

I hope it’s not true but also selfishly I do because I had spot leave denied later this week for “training” lol
We have a Sup that will regularly hold people over for 2 due to “training” and then still claims we don’t have the staffing to train lol.

We have a Sup that will regularly hold people over for 2 due to “training” and then still claims we don’t have the staffing to train lol.
Yeah it’s bullshit. I think it’s not true because they announced an ncept two weeks ago. They wouldn’t have done that if this was being considered imo.

Yeah it’s bullshit. I think it’s not true because they announced an ncept two weeks ago. They wouldn’t have done that if this was being considered imo.
He posted again saying it was a region thing he thinks.

It’s region specific based on your facility positives and Covid positives in the county in which your facility is located in. That’s been the answer for the last 6+ months. It only seems nationwide because Omicron is pushing up the numbers everywhere

At just your facility, or beyond?
We heard
At just your facility, or beyond?
Supervisor told us. We were having an unofficial training discussion about me starting a new position and that’s when he told us what is being spread around. Even our FacRep was talking to other OJTI’s about getting certain people certified on the positions they had been training on before it goes into effect. Hope it’s nationwide and it’s just a region thing. This is getting old.

Are they still using the “training suspension” gating criteria of cases per 100k people in the county, or is it cases within the place of employment? Kinda a bunch of horseshit considering this is a much less lethal variant, nonetheless the immunity we’ve all built up over the last two years to this and the vaccine(s) we’ve all been “encouraged” to get. Everyone could be sick but no one going to the hospital and that shuts down training? Really?

Just spit at other people until we all get sick so we can just move on. This is ridiculous.

Are people not getting updates from their NATCA reps? My Z's rep sends us a list of all facilities and their current status. 14 Z are on full training suspensions.

Back
Top Bottom