Training hold

Status
Not open for further replies.
You want CPC pay, then become a CPC, and start acting like it.
he's.... trying to. that's literally what he's upset about...
No. You know when someone calls you and APREQ’s something in the LOA? That’s a D side who doesn’t know his LOA’s acting like he’s this super essential piece to the sector when in reality he’s a giant anchor.
yes, because all CPCs know the LOAs 100% correctly in the entire agency... right....

The “safety of the workforce” argument is bullshit and everyone knows it. If anyone cared about “safety” then everyone on their 5 or 10 off would be self-isolating in their houses instead of treating it like free annual leave. And you wouldn’t have people blowing up about having to wear a fucking mask. 1 out of every 100 in the anti-training crowd cares about “safety” the rest just want their cushy schedules and to not have to deal with training. News flash: training is a part of the job. Don’t like it? Quit.
I do self isolate outside of work.
News Flash: The agency doesn’t give a crap about you or I. They also could care less about when you train. They just don’t want to answer questions of why a facility can’t provide ATC services because their shutdown due to a COVID-19 outbreak affecting close to 100% of their staffing.

he's.... trying to. that's literally what he's upset about...

yes, because all CPCs know the LOAs 100% correctly in the entire agency... right....

You know the important LOA’s. You talk such a big game. Facreps don’t know shit, management doesn’t know shit, the union doesn’t know shit, people at big facilities don’t know shit but you at your Level 4 tower got the whole NAS figured out.

No. You know when someone calls you and APREQ’s something in the LOA? That’s a D side who doesn’t know his LOA’s acting like he’s this super essential piece to the sector when in reality he’s a giant anchor.
...and now you know why I will turn that 225 line off during thunderstorm season... If I take radar, I can work the guy however you give them to me. I expect the same when I’m on departure giving them to ZTL. If I can’t take one, I’ll let you know far enough in advance that doesn’t leave you scrambling, but I can’t talk about every damn airplane with a handoff in Hampton. (Example: that hole at TIROE is closing up and TMU is about to cut you off. Flash me everyone through DAL1264 and prepare to hold the rest before TMU walks over here...”) I’m sure not going to rely on a middle man knowing shit from Shinola especially when I seldom talk to actual person working the traffic.

...and now you know why I will turn that 225 line off during thunderstorm season... If I take radar, I can work the guy however you give them to me. I expect the same when I’m on departure giving them to ZTL. If I can’t take one, I’ll let you know far enough in advance that doesn’t leave you scrambling, but I can’t talk about every damn airplane with a handoff in Hampton. (Example: that hole at TIROE is closing up and TMU is about to cut you off. Flash me everyone through DAL1264 and prepare to hold the rest before TMU walks over here...”) I’m sure not going to rely on a middle man knowing shit from Shinola especially when I seldom talk to actual person working the traffic.

good heavens we get it already, you're God's gift to A80.... can we move on yet?

I understand that, but if the agency won’t let you train and you need money, then you got to do what you’ve got to do and that may mean getting a side job.

But then how can he self-quarantine on his days off to ensure he doesn't infect his crew on 5/5 when he comes back to work? Your arguments and claims about this being about "safety" just went out the window with that comment.

good heavens we get it already, you're God's gift to A80.... can we move on yet?
I never said that at all, but I realize that we are all a TEAM and I’ll work my ass off to help that LOGEN, DALAS, whomever and I expect the same out of them. At the end of the day, we are here to get the job done. You have to learn to move your comfort zone. It will change from being a trainee to being a 30 year, eligible to retire CPC. You guys talk a lot of shit for trainees. I just hope you can back it up...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom