Training hold

Status
Not open for further replies.
But the trainees that want to train and are frustrated by a 6-infinite long training delay are entitled
How is it entitled to expect you to do your part, as a trainee, when training, or a CPC, after certification? Safety comes prior to everything. If you want to get back in training, convince the medically qualified people(like CDC, RFS, whomever) to say COVID-19 is getting better and going away. Until then, and until simulation rooms aren’t used as fall backs, you aren’t going to train.

See, I don't disagree with any of this. But it's not the attitude I was referring to. None of this has anything at all to do with the training hold. You're dodging what you know I'm getting at, but whatever. I just would never want to work with someone like you who doesn't give a crap about those who have to replace the almighty CPCs someday.
I truly have no idea what you are talking about so feel free to post it on here or you can message me directly.

edit- I messaged you

How is it entitled to expect you to do your part, as a trainee, when training, or a CPC, after certification? Safety comes prior to everything. If you want to get back in training, convince the medically qualified people(like CDC, RFS, whomever) to say COVID-19 is getting better and going away. Until then, and until simulation rooms aren’t used as fall backs, you aren’t going to train.
Our lab Cant even get a live feed it’s been mothballed the whole time.

Our lab Cant even get a live feed it’s been mothballed the whole time.
It’s gonna take months to get face shields to people, but some of these anti-training zealots think we gotta keep the labs vacant because they might just magically convert them into a backup operation space overnight. It’s not like running a HDMI cable. Where does the BS end?

It’s gonna take months to get face shields to people, but some of these anti-training zealots think we gotta keep the labs vacant because they might just magically convert them into a backup operation space overnight. It’s not like running a HDMI cable. Where does the BS end?
They don’t even use the backup spaces. We just go atc 0 for 2 hours so they can clean after some guy had covid there 9 days ago.

Training and certifications will restart eventually and it will have to be a collaborative decision on when traffic is enough or isn't.

What is the new normal traffic?

What about in two years when the faa has 'new' staffing numbers due to a lack of traffic?

When did certs start up again after 9/11?

When is my d side class at zny starting if I get there tomorrow?

Just got an email blast from my RVP. Was the most substantial acknowledgment of the training issue to date, but nothing we don’t already know.

Has anyone seriously considered leaving the FAA over the Training Hold? ... Serious Question
Applied July 2019 for OTS bid I'm not in yet have a on board date for september. Then it's a month of waiting until online basics then ???? To academy. Really excited for this career but double thinking my idea of putting in 2 weeks at current cushy job.

Just got an email blast from my RVP. Was the most substantial acknowledgment of the training issue to date, but nothing we don’t already know.
This it?

Training continues to be a topic of conversation. We continue to look at the amount of COVID cases that we are dealing with across the NAS and the traffic levels, as well. We completely understand that every facility is unique and has different types, volumes, and levels of traffic. Those components are being taken into consideration. Training will resume when it makes sense, based on the above factors, and will not begin based on a predetermined date. We will keep you informed as new information becomes available.

Applied July 2019 for OTS bid I'm not in yet have a on board date for september. Then it's a month of waiting until online basics then ???? To academy. Really excited for this career but double thinking my idea of putting in 2 weeks at current cushy job.
Tough call, I don't know if you can defer the academy date somehow.

We aren’t retarded
We... no, you.. possibly

This it?

Training continues to be a topic of conversation. We continue to look at the amount of COVID cases that we are dealing with across the NAS and the traffic levels, as well. We completely understand that every facility is unique and has different types, volumes, and levels of traffic. Those components are being taken into consideration. Training will resume when it makes sense, based on the above factors, and will not begin based on a predetermined date. We will keep you informed as new information becomes available.
Yeah. Either everyone gets the company line or we got the same guy.

Don't mind the high risk employees who can't come to work but can go to large social gatherings or concerts. Scam.
Have a feeling the flight surgeons are gonna be trimming the fat when this is all over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom