Training hold

Status
Not open for further replies.
This makes the rumors about furloughs or whatever seem much more real. natca wouldn’t be throwing people back into the madness to do nothing for no reason...
No this says if you have been certified within the last year your back

no
Are you sure? I'm trying to parse it, but I'm not certain that it applies to people who needed an ots in May but weren't allowed in to do it...

I agree. That last year thing is specific to the order and not rona.

No this says if you have been certified within the last year your back
Or if you are high risk and volunteer to return you are no longer entitled to excused absence, I’ll wait until ordered to return personally.

Sounds like the RIF rumors may have been legit. No other explanation.

hey, that’s MY line....

but seriously. Let’s consider the far more likely scenario where NATCA decided to start caring about the livelihoods and career progression of trainees despite cases and deaths continuing to rise with no end in sight and no vaccine....

hope you all missed me.
sincerely, salty. (New and improved version)

hey, that’s MY line....

but seriously. Let’s consider the far more likely scenario where NATCA decided to start caring about the livelihoods and career progression of trainees despite cases and deaths continue to rise with no end in sight and no vaccine....

hope you all missed me.
Welcome back!!

hey, that’s MY line....

but seriously. Let’s consider the far more likely scenario where NATCA decided to start caring about the livelihoods and career progression of trainees despite cases and deaths continue to rise with no end in sight and no vaccine....

hope you all missed me.
40B18576-9C4A-4890-B00B-040905233448.jpeg

but seriously. Let’s consider the far more likely scenario where NATCA decided to start caring about the livelihoods and career progression of trainees
The Office Lol GIF

hey, that’s MY line....

but seriously. Let’s consider the far more likely scenario where NATCA decided to start caring about the livelihoods and career progression of trainees despite cases and deaths continuing to rise with no end in sight and no vaccine....

hope you all missed me.
Are you still out on high risk leave?

hey, that’s MY line....

hope you all missed me.

You've been missed. No one else voices those particular dark fears quite like you did.

Reading between the lines, it seems if you are past 120 days you will not be recalled.

- high risk employees can only come back if they are under 120 days and only need an over the shoulder

- recalled people under this plan cannot begin ojt. People over 120 days needs OJt....

- “employees that ARE certified on at least one position” If you’re past 120 days you aren’t certified on anything

Reading between the lines, it seems if you are past 120 days you will not be recalled.

- high risk employees can only come back if they are under 120 days and only need an over the shoulder

- recalled people under this plan cannot begin ojt. People over 120 days needs OJt....

- “employees that ARE certified on at least one position” If you’re past 120 days you aren’t certified on anything
This seems like a weird blast email since we were still figuring out how to read the map.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom