Training hold

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone who doesn't think RIFs or furloughs have been legitimacy discussed is delusional at this point.
Does our union have the absolute worse PR office in the world? I highly doubt that this has been a real discussion by anyone that matters and it hasn't touched the media monster. Public opinion is like playbook option number 1.

Reactions: twn
Does our union have the absolute worse PR office in the world? I highly doubt that this has been a real discussion by anyone that matters and it hasn't touched the media monster. Public opinion is like playbook option number 1.
If that's the case, there is absolutely no reason to arbitrarily bring everyone back to work the week after turkey day.

Academy pumping people out= NO RIF
Sure, that's a fair point. MY point is that the FAA obviously put their foot down with this crap and said we aren't doing this anymore. Go to work or take a furlough. Real threat? Maybe. Had much teeth? Maybe not.

In general (not targeted at counterclockwise) I get it, everyone is scared. Nobody knows what's happening. Some are afraid of the rona, others are afraid of losing their jobs. Some don't know what to think. Some are lucky they're cashing out level 12 pay to sit at home on high risk or EA while waiting to train. But plugging your ears and acting like a 4 year old who can't hear their parents tell them to go into time out doesn't mean it isn't happening.

Honestly I see this as more of a reality check. Normal isn't coming any time soon so let's just make a new normal. Take precautions and just deal with it everyone.
I think it’s coming faster than ppl think. Next summer could be ramping and if they aren’t fully training by then it’s gonna SUCKKK

I think it’s coming faster than ppl think. Next summer could be ramping and if they aren’t fully training by then it’s gonna SUCKKK
Just talking about the virus not traffic. It's officially out of control and only a vaccine will stop it at this point. So fuck it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom