Training hold

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude, they’ve got everything figured out. I just come on here to be educated by them on everything - EO, MOU, CBA, efficacy, future staffing questions - they’ve got all the answers.

The only thing they can’t help you out with is getting you a break because they’re not allowed to talk to airplanes.
Now if we could just get them to run for President and VP of the Union...

Dude, they’ve got everything figured out. I just come on here to be educated by them on everything - EO, MOU, CBA, efficacy, future staffing questions - they’ve got all the answers.

The only thing they can’t help you out with is getting you a break because they’re not allowed to talk to airplanes.
Big burn telling the ppl that can’t train they can’t talk to airplanes. Gotten. Pwn3d

It’s kind of like picking your favorite Easter candy. It’s all chocolate. Just grab one.
But seriously, and you don’t get this often out of me, don’t kill yourself.
Legit appreciate the concern, I assure you it was in jest, again appreciate it. Too many people are afraid to talk about and it is nice that the mentality is changing.

Your numbers aren't real though. The survival rate is 97.86% (fatality rate 2.14%)
I'm basing 2.25 million deaths on the CDC IFR, .65%. If everybody in America caught the disease, we should expect to see 2.25 million deaths.
You are basing off the CFR. The flaw in the CFR is that it is deaths measured against confirmed cases, not deaths measured against all cases.

I’m genuinely surprised that so many on here can’t see past their own interactions or facility. Like we aren’t all different and have different experiences.

Also, if you were making bank and had the option to be off twice the normal amount, you’d be insane not to take it. I’m friends with somebody at one of the nations busiest tracons and he fully admits that the controllers are working 2+ hours on position with no break rotation just to keep 5/5 and still “going out” on their time off.

Seriously guys, think outside your individual area/feelings/political affiliation. Trainees that were sent home are going to face one of the worst staffing crisis that the agency has ever seen. The agency was finally recovering from the strike and now they completely screwed their hiring que for over a year now and that’s going to have some major consequences.

Maybe you guys should look around and think for yourselves instead of telling everybody how you walked to school in the snow, uphill, both ways. Training not happening is a major problem and will be felt for years once it’s allowed to restart.

I’m genuinely surprised that so many on here can’t see past their own interactions or facility. Like we aren’t all different and have different experiences.

Also, if you were making bank and had the option to be off twice the normal amount, you’d be insane not to take it. I’m friends with somebody at one of the nations busiest tracons and he fully admits that the controllers are working 2+ hours on position with no break rotation just to keep 5/5 and still “going out” on their time off.

Seriously guys, think outside your individual area/feelings/political affiliation. Trainees that were sent home are going to face one of the worst staffing crisis that the agency has ever seen. The agency was finally recovering from the strike and now they completely screwed their hiring que for over a year now and that’s going to have some major consequences.

Maybe you guys should look around and think for yourselves instead of telling everybody how you walked to school in the snow, uphill, both ways. Training not happening is a major problem and will be felt for years once it’s allowed to restart.
I'm sure a plan is in the works to get trainees raises do to the inability to actually train. Luckily how they measure rona just changed (as predicted) after the 20th. Literally the day after the virus started going away.

Reactions: XM
I'm sure a plan is in the works to get trainees raises do to the inability to actually train. Luckily how they measure rona just changed (as predicted) after the 20th. Literally the day after the virus started going away.
I propose we get a couple step increases when we CPC

I would be 100% shocked if that happened.

I’d be fine with that. Someone should get something tho.
CPCs and all other BUEs not in training get a 5% raise (and pay band adjusted to accommodate) to cover most of the sting of our involuntary deferred tax payback, and then hazard pay retroactive to March of last year authorized through July 4th of this year (patriotism ftw).

CPC-ITs get treated like they transferred again (6% raise or 50% of the remaining 50% they have left, whichever is greater) and an additional 2% upon certification.

D1-D3 get an additional 7% at each base level they have left until CPC and then an additional 2% upon certification.

AGs get gum in their hair and are forced to walk naked through the town square.

CPCs and all other BUEs not in training get a 5% raise (and pay band adjusted to accommodate) to cover most of the sting of our involuntary deferred tax payback, and then hazard pay retroactive to March of last year authorized through July 4th of this year (patriotism ftw).

CPC-ITs get treated like they transferred again (6% raise or 50% of the remaining 50% they have left, whichever is greater) and an additional 2% upon certification.

D1-D3 get an additional 7% at each base level they have left until CPC and then an additional 2% upon certification.

A 5 percent raise to cover a cost you knew you’d have to pay and did not set aside? What a fucking joke. It’s your fault it’s a sting to begin with. You saw Absolutey no hardship due to the pandemic and pissed it away instead.

AGs and their walk of atonement 1611332540942.jpeg

the VA got their own vaccine supply outside of the states. So it appears that’s the feds can send vaccine directly to federal agencies

Fine, you drive a hard bargain. 4%.
While it appears you may be kidding there are people at my place who legit expect this and think this is logical. They are also the same people who complain about Mexicans who get free lunch at schools while at the same time file the controller lunch tax credit they don’t deserve. Douchebags.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom