Training hold

Status
Not open for further replies.
While it appears you may be kidding there are people at my place who legit expect this and think this is logical. They are also the same people who complain about Mexicans who get free lunch at schools while at the same time file the controller lunch tax credit they don’t deserve. Douchebags.
You haven't been able to file it for a couple of years now.

While it appears you may be kidding
Meme Kombucha GIF
Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live
Iron Man Reaction GIF
mitt romney news GIF
unsure james franco GIF
Confused Kristen Wiig GIF
Schitts Creek Comedy GIF by CBC

Trainees have been told “just a few more months” for a year. At some point, enough is enough. I’ve been an FAA employee for almost 2 years and don’t have any time on a position at all. Tell me you wouldn’t have been pissed as hell if you had been in the same position when you were hired. I’m likely looking at a minimum of 5 years to CPC now, and the people coming out of the Academy will probably need to wait even longer. All while we’re still forced out of the job at 56 and unable to make up lost time.
No one has it worse than N90 trainees. They had a 2 year wait without the pandemic because the FAA decided to throw hundreds of trainees at the facility to “fix the staffing issue”. Throw the pandemic in and the new hires there may be able to apply for EBT living in the NY area on an AG salary.

No one has it worse than N90 trainees. They had a 2 year wait without the pandemic because the FAA decided to throw hundreds of trainees at the facility to “fix the staffing issue”. Throw the pandemic in and the new hires there may be able to apply for EBT living in the NY area on an AG salary.
But once you make it it's the #bestjobintheworld even get free car washes

We got 4 CPC ITs approved like 2 weeks ago. I hadn’t heard if they submitted AGs. So it seems like they are warming up to waivers.
What area/region are you in?
I can't say either way; I don't have any good knowledge or info about the waiver process. However, bringing back a high-risk employee was easy.
Did this employee still have certifications? Or did they need to go through training again?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom