Training hold

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah cuz you have to have voted for Trump to not wanna suck Fauci's flip-flopping balls and wear a mask 1 year in like a fuckin loser. Are you gonna wear yours into 2022 and beyond? Cuz the vaccine doesnt cure anything or stop transmission. Better safe than sorry, rite
This is what I’m talking about. I don’t want to wear it but it’s still fun to watch adult temper tantrums ?. Can’t wait to see them enforce it in the break room

If Joe Biden called you and told you that he signed an EO mandating he come to your house and bang your mom once a week, you'd probably watch that, too.
Lmao the mandate will include that he has to wear a mask through the whole thing because they aren’t from the same household. And no lube, just hand sanitizer with lotion in it.

masks fkn suck. Will i continue to wear a mask? Yes. Will I bitch whenever I have to? Of fucking course.

I would be surprised if this mandate had any impact on the habits of the people I work with. We all "comply" with the current regulations. But all of us- supes included--have them off at various points in the day. And I get far too many "say again"s while wearing my mask to accept this nonsensical micromanagement no questions asked.
Sure we can work 6-1 with trainees 3 feet away, but this year-late mandate is the magic solution. 90% of us will be vaccinated in the next month or two anyways.

If Joe Biden called you and told you that he signed an EO mandating he come to your house and bang your mom once a week, you'd probably watch that, too.
He doesn't need an eo for that plus my mom is about 65 years too old

Will I bitch whenever I have to? Of fucking course.
The FAA runs on a magical karma.
For every bitching about wearing a mask, there's bitching about not wearing a mask.
For every bitching about change, there's bitching about the way things are.
For every old guy bitching, there's a 32 post
For every young trainee whining, there's a Philly man post

It's a long started tradition that goes back to the days of (your city) underground forums, eventually becoming stuckmic, and slowly evolving into what we have today

For every bitching about wearing a mask, there's bitching about not wearing a mask.

It's a long started tradition that goes back to the days of (your city) underground forums, eventually becoming stuckmic, and slowly evolving into what we have today
For every pushing tin post their is a new username

Wherever there is injustice, you will find me

HPFdy4G.gif

If we would have voted PT for natca pres we’d all be on 5/10, trainees would be at home on EA with a promotional raise AND back pay, and masks would be optional
Maybe this is true lol. But now there is not even going to be a vote for NATCA President, so everyone must be content.

All signs are pointing to that, nobody else declared as a candidate, it’s getting late, and the two establishment candidates just took the endorsement of the whole national executive board.
Are there any real differences from what we have now to the two new ones?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom