Training hold

Status
Not open for further replies.
"The 2152 training hold has been lifted, all trainees have reported back to their facilities"
Can't wait for this update from Stinger
It’s gonna have to happen at some point. Just out of curiosity, I looked up Long Island on the magic map, they’re still deep in the red with about x5 the cases needed to be yellow. If everyone truly has to the wait on the gating criteria, those poor ZNY bastards may actually be forced to retire before they finish training.

It’s gonna have to happen at some point. Just out of curiosity, I looked up Long Island on the magic map, they’re still deep in the red with about x5 the cases needed to be yellow. If everyone truly has to the wait on the gating criteria, those poor ZNY bastards may actually be forced to retire before they finish training.
ZNY trainees should be used to getting fucked but if I were them I would develop an allergy real quick

I think ZNY and N90 have a waiver to train actually because of the “staffing crisis”

I think ZNY and N90 have a waiver to train actually because of the “staffing crisis”
People in the facility waivered.

Last I heard you are sitting on ag at zny, told one to two years for a tmu spot-get d2.

A year after that your detail is done and then assigned an area to fam for 6 months or so.

Then d school starts.

Add a covid year or two.

Five years in to START training

Last I heard you are sitting on ag at zny, told one to two years for a tmu spot-get d2.

A year after that your detail is done and then assigned an area to fam for 6 months or so.

Then d school starts.

Add a covid year or two.

Sounds like they need to fix their training department

N90 stopped training last i heard.
We've been training on the floor since September-ish, but it's been stopped and restarted 3 or 4 times since then whenever the metrics spiked. The labs just reopened a week or two ago, and classroom training has been happening via zoom.

Sounds like they need to fix their training department
Username checks out.

Then d school starts.

Add a covid year or two.

That’s brutal. Can you pass on the detail and skip people? 6 months to fam. What does that even mean

How does N90 still run? They’ve had a staffing crisis forever and no one ever seems to checkout. Must be a ton of people eligible to retire and on extensions.
Many are on their 4th+ extension there. There is a strong rumor that N90 is being closed and split between ZNY, PHL, and one other place (A90?).

Many are on their 4th+ extension there. There is a strong rumor that N90 is being closed and split between ZNY, PHL, and one other place (A90?).
That had been tried and Chuck Schumer will never let it happen, he would rather see the NYC airspace collapse as long as he can milk a few extra years of a shit ton of income tax out of the place first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom