Training hold

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or are you implying that you’re going to be an insufferable asshole to your coworkers who have nothing to do with the situation, and have been at work and getting exposure the whole time?
If you have nothing to do with the situation, then maybe just let us bitch about the situation we've been in for a year.
if you think phillyman is a union guy maybe certifying isn’t guaranteed lol
I don't know or care about whether anyone is a union guy. He brought up leaving the union.

If you have nothing to do with the situation, then maybe just let us bitch about the situation we've been in for a year.

I don't know or care about whether anyone is a union guy. He brought up leaving the union.
Relax chief, I was a trainee who was forced to work basically as a CPC the entire pandemic and got paid at the minimum 35% less than everyone who was doing the same thing

As a side note, hopefully all you guys have used your free time hustling to get your vaccines so you’re much more attractive to the facility in resuming work, but I’m going to go out on a limb and wager that’s not the case.

Not to hop on the bandwagon here but the truth is nobody cares. It's unfortunate, but nobody cares if your stuck on long island making 50k or stuck in bumfuck. As unfortunate as it is having to extremely budget or pick up another job, you have to do what is right for you and your family.

Trainees are back in some facilities, but if it took you a year to reach the point where you need a second job...well you aren't that bad.

Of course there are people empathetic or whatever, but they aren't the decision makers.
Ah. I remember when people who got sent to ZNY during the imposed work rule days didn’t get per diem to go to the academy and then reported to the facility under the white book where their promised pay was cut.

Most trainees had second jobs and had to show up to work, and even endure training delays. They bitched less then some people in this thread.

Ah. I remember when people who got sent to ZNY during the imposed work rule days didn’t get per diem to go to the academy and then reported to the facility under the white book where their promised pay was cut.

Most trainees had second jobs and had to show up to work, and even endure training delays. They bitched less then some people in this thread.
Ok boomer

It sucked for others so who cares if it sucks for you is a great mentality that isn’t a cancer in this career

It sucked for others so who cares if it sucks for you is a great mentality that isn’t a cancer in this career
I have empathy for those people more, sorry. I have empathy for people not getting to train, but to not train and get 47k a year is a lot fucking better then getting 47k a year and having to show up to work.

Watching your trainee have to get a job at American Eagle or be a server to make ends meet and have to sit down and train everyday is a lot harder then sitting home watching YouTube and bitching online about not training.

So sorry not sorry.

I have empathy for those people more, sorry. I have empathy for people not getting to train, but to not train and get 47k a year is a lot fucking better then getting 47k a year and having to show up to work
But what you fail to understand is that we WANT TO BE AT WORK. I would rather be at the facility, earning the same, learning my trade and being ready to progress as soon as able rather than getting half ass zoom training thats only good for management justification of their TSS position. All these boomers who "got theirs" talking shows they don't really understand.

I have empathy for those people more, sorry. I have empathy for people not getting to train, but to not train and get 47k a year is a lot fucking better then getting 47k a year and having to show up to work.

Watching your trainee have to get a job at American Eagle or be a server to make ends meet and have to sit down and train everyday is a lot harder then sitting home watching YouTube and bitching online about not training.

So sorry not sorry.
Center training is like 2 years min without this. So I think they’d rather be making 47k at work and progressing. And even if they aren’t in class get there would be people ahead of them in class which also helps them progress

Ah yes, the old argument “I got screwed more.” Listen, we all have been fucked by the same big green weenie in a variety of different ways with experiences that have shaped our outlook and opinions but for Christ’s sake just agree that we’ve all been fucked so we can move on. We cannot change the past but we can change the toxicity of “I got screwed so you have to be screwed too” mentality. Knock it off and move forward.

Some of you are missing a point.

The point is it sucks, but really, nobody cares. Can you certify at the tower when it's at 150 ops instead of 300? Could we rush through and get some people checked out AND social distance? I don't know.

I get it sucks but it isn't over until there's no more mutant waves or vaccines or something.

That said, you really should have a 'second' job if you need it.

It sucks but you'll have to cpc before you can argue about any delays or anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom