Training hold

Status
Not open for further replies.
You didn’t know people work so hard to get this gig to perpetually make $47,000 a year?
I mean I assumed the 47K/year was a punishment or a comeuppance but according to everyone else I should be happy I have a job. I mean that's why I took the risk of quitting my job and moving to Oklahoma for four months... because maybe I could take a 25% pay cut and be happy...

I mean I assumed the 47K/year was a punishment or a comeuppance but according to everyone else I should be happy I have a job. I mean that's why I took the risk of quitting my job and moving to Oklahoma for four months... because maybe I could take a 25% pay cut and be happy...
Forget the job/pay bro, everyone should just be happy they didn’t get corona and die. The virus has wiped out hundreds of controllers. That’s why people still can’t go back to work a year later. Oh wait...

Forget the job/pay bro, everyone should just be happy they didn’t get corona and die. The virus has wiped out hundreds of controllers. That’s why people still can’t go back to work a year later. Oh wait...
Fuck I should be happy just to earn above the federal min wage per hour... this is a fucking opportunity bro! I must sound so entitled... I should be living out of my car right now so I can max my union contributions... I'm truly a cunt

Maybe CPC was just the friends you made along the way
Yeah maybe but some of them worked under the white book for 6 months so they're basically ww2 survivors

I’ll give up my CPC & go to AG for a $120k paycut to sit at home & watch crazy things on the internet. Where do I sign up?
Would be great if it worked that way

I’ll give up my CPC & go to AG for a $120k paycut to sit at home & watch crazy things on the internet. Where do I sign up?
Training hold has no net negative effect on you either

So you guys say that you can only get low wage jobs if you get a second job right now but then want to complain that you’re not making enough sitting at home? Those low wage jobs out there are the only source of income for those people and aren’t getting an extra $47k supplement.

So you guys say that you can only get low wage jobs if you get a second job right now but then want to complain that you’re not making enough sitting at home? Those low wage jobs out there are the only source of income for those people and aren’t getting an extra $47k supplement.
I think they just want to work the job they already have

I mean one guy said hes making the federal minimum wage on AG PAY. I cant take yall serious. Try actually making minimum wage and having to actually work.

What are you saying it’s safe for the AGs to go out and train for a new job?

I think they just want to work the job they already have
This 1000x over. Like all joking and trolling aside we all took this job as an investment in ourselves, our family, and our career prospects. Maybe I’m entitled or I’m some spoiled millennial but it just doesn’t sit right with me that I have to get a second job to make ends meet when I’m supposed to have #thebestjobintheworld

This 1000x over. Like all joking and trolling aside we all took this job as an investment in ourselves, our family, and our career prospects. Maybe I’m entitled or I’m some spoiled millennial but it just doesn’t sit right with me that I have to get a second job to make ends meet when I’m supposed to have #thebestjobintheworld
If people still don't understand this, they can go fck themselves. Enough is enough

Not to hop on the bandwagon here but the truth is nobody cares. It's unfortunate, but nobody cares if your stuck on long island making 50k or stuck in bumfuck. As unfortunate as it is having to extremely budget or pick up another job, you have to do what is right for you and your family.

Trainees are back in some facilities, but if it took you a year to reach the point where you need a second job...well you aren't that bad.

Of course there are people empathetic or whatever, but they aren't the decision makers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom