Training hold

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't have an official source, but I just got home and the PM crew was plugging in to get briefings from us when an OM came down and said no training. And no D-side either if you can't maintain 6 feet. Then he denied the EA for the trainee even though he can't train or work now.

Don't have an official source, but I just got home and the PM crew was plugging in to get briefings from us when an OM came down and said no training. And no D-side either if you can't maintain 6 feet. Then he denied the EA for the trainee even though he can't train or work now.
I’ve heard of this happening on facility level for places that have had a lot of rona. Lmao at no EA

Heard today from a trainee that was recalled awhile ago that he was pulled off the floor and told training was suspended. He was given to believe that it was his state (Arizona) but no sauce available.

I’ve heard of this happening on facility level for places that have had a lot of rona. Lmao at no EA
That could be. We're on 5 and 5 and the other crew's morning shift is all out while they quarantine after two of them came down with it. Our crew AM and PM are splitting the next five days on the PM shift cause for some reason they moved crew A afternoon to morning.

Anyone know of a trainee bringing it in to a facility? I could see shutting training down because of that.

For what it’s worth my facility trained as normal today. We’re there some tower ppl in here saying this happened a month or two ago?

My county was in full lock down and we still trained. I am training someone today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom